Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Word of advice, DO NOT FUCKING JUNGLE HIM. Stick to your AP Fizz ways, he can absolutely dominate any lane by level 4 easily. Don't need no mother fucking jungle to mess up your AP ratios by forcing a freaking wriggles to actually jungle. Sick and tired of all the retards who try it, because it's:

Just.

Plain.

Stupid.

Actually tanky-dps fizz is ok, thanks to the hilarious damage on his w. So jungling him isn't all that bad as long as you don't build ap.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Being level 11, I thought "boy oh boy, I'm a big ol' pro now, I go like 17/1 in all of the pvp matches I play! I'll play with Sado and pwn those level 30's too!"

Dear god why. 0/3/18.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
It's true, though, if you're actually playing to WIN and not to just get a "good score" then you don't look at kills as kills or assists as assists, you look at them as takedowns or such because either way you contributed to that person dying.
having good day today, the massive lag gave me a free win on corki and match maker making me be against scrubs that allow me to have more then the doubleof the enemy cs xO

vayne 70 cs
sivir 180 cs xO
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Well, whether or not those assists were very legitimate is beyond me as well, seeing as I had mushrooms everywhere and had worked behind my poison darts.
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Well, whether or not those assists were very legitimate is beyond me as well, seeing as I had mushrooms everywhere and had worked behind my poison darts.

is Teemo good and easy to play?
I think Im just a bad LoL player in general, I don't get high scores like you guys, just something along the lines of 3/4/6 and things like that :S
(BUT I do get atleast 2 turrets down when I play)
When I play with people my level I do great, but when I play 30's all I can nab are assists.