Toribash
Originally Posted by CpyJIb View Post
hey guys ,sorry for asking such a silly question, but i see that you "fiered" my from clan. it's cuz i was inactive, and i know it...sorry for that...now i'm back, and the question is: can i get back in to the clan?
If answer is no...i wil understand...
no matter what, thanks for havaing a good time with u all =)
-----
Hey guys ,sorry for asking such a silly question, but i see that you "fiered" my from clan. it's cuz i was inactive, and i know it...sorry for that...now i'm back, and the question is: can i get back in to the clan?
If answer is no...i wil understand...
no matter what, thanks for havaing a good time with u all =)

np, i'll reinvite you again..try to be more active.

cheers.
-----
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I need a favor. Someone post something in the 'Through Rift and beyond' thread so I can add another Rift lore without merging of 24 h posts.
:]

I'll do it..if i'm not too late.
-----
Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
mine is xxkane1984xx

cant find u

friend request send

cant find u

also cant find u,wtf

can't find you either. :/
Last edited by William; Nov 9, 2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I need a favor. Someone post something in the 'Through Rift and beyond' thread so I can add another Rift lore without merging of 24 h posts.
:]

What you need is the screenshot and the tori background right?, if so, i might do it too :>
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Where is the thread ? I can't find it D:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=486852

Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
also, i saw that you guys made a fl0w grp on steam. would you mind adding me to the grp?

added
Your messed up world enthrills me
Snake can you translate me the words? :}

For those who are wondering what's on the video, it is a showing of a game bug in World of Tanks where devs messed up collision model of an artillery vehicle, so there is nothing in the center of a tank, shells pass through it and you need to aim above it to be able to hit it because turret is actually 8 m higher in the air, lol
Daym Bojan, I didnt see you posted a new page of RIFT last week, you were already an awesome artist but your drawing skill have taken epic proportions !