Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Inactive...
...My reason... For my IT gcse at school I have to make a game using GM, Flash or scratch. As I have knowledge of AS2.0 I've chosen flash...

...I've not been active recently because of this game and if you want to follow my progress here's a link.

http://tryskellion.deviantart.com/art/Game-164284488

It's a tile based isometric game, story is in development and so is the engine. A few bugs to muscle out and maybe I can find a way to limit the amount of tedious code I must do. I have to code each tile individually at the moment but I'm sure I'll find a logical work around.

So yeah... Please don't demote?
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
I.C.T is the longhand abrv. Information and communication technologies.

I'm still in school, Year 10. This was started a week ago. Still in studies? Yes I am. Would like to get a character formed other than that red block. But until then enjoy the place holder.
Still have to go through the tedious process of changing code to fit each tile. Can't keep the same target name or clicking it will send it to the wrong tile. Thinking of adding buttons into the MC but not sure what that'll do. Can only work in AS1.0 at school and touch things up on CS4 at home. (Not really the best way of doing things I suppose, I keep telling the school to get the marcomedia 8 package.)
You're still a weed, weed killer anyone? JK XD. Maybe you learnt a lesson? No more useless posts.
the thing is i have only 1 previous infraction for usless posts and i cant think of any recent useless posts so wtf