Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ta App
Good Day To You All. I'm HASSAN and I'm 14 yrs, 15 in Jan.

I Live in England and I'm currently a high school freshman. I study ICT and Product Design along with all the other compulsory subjects one is made to study in year 10 of education at GCSE level (And Triple Science). I've grown a strong liking for the Bushido play style and think it's perfect for replay aesthetics. Here are some of my replays (some were done in aikido7.tbm).

Player Card:

Attached Files
Zouwt.rpl (47.1 KB, 1 views)
Zouwt second.rpl (27.5 KB, 1 views)
Tomi throw.rpl (38.7 KB, 1 views)
ta.rpl (44.3 KB, 1 views)
Throw 1.rpl (49.1 KB, 1 views)
Full Throw 1.rpl (43.8 KB, 1 views)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Short application, but straight forward, I like that. I watched the replays and some were decent. The fact that you've adjusted your playstyle like a bushido player is good. I wanna play with you in-game to see your techniques. My vote is yes, but can change.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Hi Team Aikido! today I have decided to make an app to join Team Aikido.

I'm xzasdeded, a 14 years old kid from indonesia(GMT+07:00), i have played toribash since late 2010 until now, i have been inactive for around 3 years until i have recently played again when i fixed my computer.

Okay so, the reason why i want to join Team Aikido, is because i have found myself playing the mod an awful lot (most of the time i'm on is playing in aikido servers), Also, aikido related mods are one of the most played mod, I have earned interest to joining this org when i saw your knowledge base and i'm like "wow this is useful", and i started implementing it in my play style and when you know what to do in aikido, it feels awesome, so i want to join this org to try and contribute to moves and techniques, also to learn and get better in the process aswell.

My play style consists of defense and preserving movement in earlier frames only to explode and go agressive in later frames, I also focus on saving and dq-ing the opponent whenever a chance is present.

Thx for reading my app, i expect to hear news from you soon, and forgive me if there's any grammar mistakes

These are some of my replays, please watch them all and examine me carefully, Thanks
Attached Files
desperate.rpl (96.4 KB, 1 views)
ee.rpl (44.1 KB, 1 views)
eee.rpl (49.1 KB, 1 views)
takedown.rpl (41.0 KB, 1 views)
throw.rpl (44.3 KB, 1 views)
wuw3.rpl (79.8 KB, 1 views)
WI.rpl (74.1 KB, 1 views)
Snake, I Can't Thank You Enough For Your Kind Judgement. The Replay w/ Wrists Was A Miss Click - I Was Tooooooo Used To The Reg Clap - I Can Assure You This Won't Happen Again. Thanks Again Oh Yeh And Zwift Too.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Okay I like the effort to collaborate here but i think this only works if we focus on one thing. I just figured snapkicks would be a good jump-start project but now we have armbars and leg takedowns in the mix and not that any of this is bad but i think we should approach this stronger.

I'll throw away my snapkick proposal though i appreciate the input from monkeyishi on it.

Sooo let's pick one subject and throw everything we have on it.

This is only my suggestion but since timmy and a few others have been practicing armbars we could all take a look at the brazilian jiu jitsu techniques (including armbars) and see what can and can't work in aikido. We've already done extensive judo research and a little on wrestling with more to come.
So why not good old bjj eh? This is my favorite hobby. Nothing like two buddies trying to strangle the shit out of each other.

If i get positive feedback i'll write a good starting post and we'll all collaborate from there. If you guys want to give other ideas feel free to do so.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
striking people should care and develop striking stuff, we should do what we like

if they don't do it - it's not our problem. don't forget about compromise we made

so obviously let's go with armbars
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15