Toribash
Chaco, the fact that you're still posting here pleases us, so no need for an apology, people come and go, we're just gonna have to live with it.

Right now, all that we need to focus on is getting recruits in.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Guys im sorry for leaving, I had no intention in making any other members leave (even if I didn't cause it I fell as if I sparked it). I find UNDEAD21's reason to leave lacking a acceptable meaning what so ever, which makes me think, he got the idea from me.

If there is anything I can do to make up for this (recruiting people etc) just let me know.

All the best,
Chaco

EDIT: xPTD, really why did you leave? You had every right to be put on probation, useless posting is an easy concept to understand, and being banned twice from it deserves a probation.

Pathetic.

Trust me, Its not you making members leave. If anything, There would be one more, because... well He is my cousin and sticks with me. Down below tells you about me and ptd... but n8t, he almost always sticks with me, cuz he a sexy man. I am sorry secret, making 2 people quit, well not making, but since they joined because of me, they left because i left... <3 yyou guys, and more below this was an edit.
Hm... ptd, left because I left (joined because i was in here), I did not leave because of you. I was once going to leave before, when i was first inactive. But aikido said no... now im just doing it, because I think its right, trust me, no offense, i never would want an idea from you. I like my own ideas <3 Enjoy.

PS:

[√]Love secret members <3
[x] Become secret guardian
Last edited by Jak; Mar 31, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Chaco, does it really matter why I want to leave? No it is not clan hopping. So before you start talking shit, make sure it is true. I'm not going to join another clan. The thing that is "pathetic" is your false accusations.
Last edited by PTDBank; Mar 31, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
Chaco, does it really matter why I want to leave? No it is not clan hopping. So before you start talking shit, make sure it is true. I'm not going to join another clan. The thing that is "pathetic" is your false accusations.

actually it was greatkali who said you were clan hopping while quoting chaco.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Well, Chaco and Kali, does it really matter why I want to leave? No it is not clan hopping. So before you start talking shit, make sure it is true. I'm not going to join another clan. The thing that is "pathetic" is your false accusations. Just because I leave a clan does not mean I'm going to join another.
Last edited by EJM; Mar 31, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Hattersin wants that.
PTD, what did I accuse you of?

I said you had left for no logical reason.

That is not an accusation that is an opinion, don't argue my opinion because it's not changing.

And shit, N8T left too? I feel awful, like I just ditched you guys D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
n8t didn't leave,
You said
He will, he'll probably join another clan.

meaning that I will be clan hopping. Well, whatever.
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
n8t didn't leave,
You said meaning that I will be clan hopping. Well, whatever.

Im sorry for accusing I wrote that post before knowing why. I now know why u left I'm sorry
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|