Toribash
who gave you the report? tricerafi?
and how come youre requesting single allie in them?
Last edited by joshuaDA; Oct 2, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
hey.
Yeah, I think we should have someone who researchs the background of new people applying and posting it here. Photo or text doesnt matter.
Damn Simon I hope you get into our blacklist your Fantasy clan will go no where trust me.
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
who gave you the report? tricerafi?
and how come youre requesting single allie in them?

a guy named Brachaikal,and the reason that i apply single alliance to them i din't want to negative thinking to him,maybe now he want serious to handle the clan,so i think i'll help him.but i'll not give him my tc
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
/invade

wow.. why are you guys being so mean?

the reason why I left guardians is because im not regular member material

I have the potential to run and to create a great clan

its nothing personal, Guardians is a great clan but I would rather have my own clan where everything is the way I want it to be

and I would also like to be friends with all of you but the moment I said im making Fantasy you started calling me a fag? calling me a clan hoper? saying that I dont know how to act and that I steal money from my old clans bank?.. wth guys =/ ..

judge for yourselves who I am, dont listen to other people that's just out to mess it up for others

I've been nothing but nice to everyone since the moment I got here you have no right to call me all the things that you call me

someone said that what I did here should be reported?.. you are the ones in danger of getting infracted right now

/invade
Last edited by Simon; Oct 3, 2011 at 10:19 AM.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
/invade

wow.. why are you guys being so mean?

the reason why I left guardians is because im not regular member material

I have the potential to run and to create a great clan

its nothing personal, Guardians is a great clan but I would rather have my own clan where everything is the way I want it to be

and I would also like to be friends with all of you but the moment I said im making Fantasy you started calling me a fag? calling me a clan hoper? saying that I dont know how to act and that I steal money from my old clans bank?.. wth guys =/ ..

judge for yourselves who i am, dont listen to other people that's just out to mess it up for others

I've been nothing but nice to everyone since the moment I got here you have no right to call me all the things that you call me

someone said that what I did here should be reported?.. you are the ones in danger of getting infracted right now

/invade

Yeah... I don't think so. You wasted our time by joining the clan and getting us to accept you then after a few hours you basicly go "Aww man.. fuck this I'm gonna make my own clan even though my past ones died".
Now don't post here or else you will be in danger of getting infracted.
Doesnt matter at all..
@ simon: well, you couldve tought about that before joining a clan, dont you?
Furthermore: if you want yiu can report every single member of zs, but this wont make it better for you or us + i doubt an admin would do anything.
I wish you good luck with your new clan andvthat this one will stay alive for longer but i dont want you to post in our board anymore becaused you messed up.
Your behavior was all in all kinda childish but you i please you to come back if you are more mature.
-----
End of discussion now
Last edited by count3rl33; Oct 2, 2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got nothing to say to start a new discussion but here goes:
I bought a new basketball.
-------------------------------
And I thought Matt's stay was really short...
-------------------------------
Oh yeah, and I'm getting my grades today.
Actually, my mom is.
Last edited by raddemon9; Oct 3, 2011 at 03:50 AM.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I'm really thinking about leaving this clan after Art left and my friend locker stopped getting on i dont feel like home here but im going to wait maybe a week or 2 to see how the new clan leaders run this place
Anime United
Who is this "Art" you speak of?
But don't go man. It will be a nightmare for all Guardian members for another to leave.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature