Toribash
I hope the time it took me to install and patch this game was worth the time.
>Decide to install LoL
>Hmmm, this might be a good game
>30 minutes later, "Why isn't it done installing?"
>"Oh finally, done!"
>Open LoL
>Have to install a patch to play the game
>Have to wait another 10 minutes just to start playing

Holy shit, why is Gragas so good? (Even though I haven't won a real game with him yet.(I blame Free Caitlyn Week))

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Purchased Fizz and I love him, played two games and won both. His ult scales REALLY well into late game.

Word of advice, DO NOT FUCKING JUNGLE HIM. Stick to your AP Fizz ways, he can absolutely dominate any lane by level 4 easily. Don't need no mother fucking jungle to mess up your AP ratios by forcing a freaking wriggles to actually jungle. Sick and tired of all the retards who try it, because it's:

Just.

Plain.

Stupid.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by NiKva View Post
I thought this was a game similar to WoW. Guess I was wrong, I don't like RTS.

Why is everyone comparing this game with WoW just 'cause it's named LoL?
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
CAPITALlowerCAPITAL.

Oh, must be like WoW.

Yay logic.

Anyways I haven't actually played with Fizz yet, but I'm a hipster and Fizz is mainstream. Nah not really but he's not f2p anymore and I only have like 200 IP. hng
just has a guy who picked shen as my support... we lost at 20 but the funny part is that my shaco was like, if you want a support go play ranked.

What a logic, we lost at 20 because of the shen xO.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I've been playing Teemo exclusively for the last few days, I can't get over his awesomeness. Almost all people call this ill-advised, but I like to go for a tanky, crit-as type build with him. Seeing as I'm level 11, I'm not thinking of buying runes or going for any specific builds.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah