Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hawkesnightmare, back to the little girl, if she suddenly appeared I wouldn't be wondering wether she was supernatural or not. I can see her, I could hear her, next step would be to see if I can touch her. Idk, would that not be the case for you, you're suddenly enclosed with what might be danger and you wouldn't take a swing? I've hurt people like that who thought it would be funny to scare me XD
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Now, we have found the new master of permanent severs; a green/white hippy named Vrad.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Don't forget your ever-adorable blue-green defector/sexual deviant/shower creep/Zander molester/Vraddy dominator, Trick!
fl0w
Nopenopenope i'd turn around and knock myself out on the side of the elevator as fast as humanly possible. F.E.A.R's Alma makes people disintegrate from physical contact and I would not be OK with the thought of that happening.
-----
Also, there are alot of junk threads that could be erased. (Hall of Broken Glassed)
We could probably cut down to one forum page to keep it tidy.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 9, 2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Don't forget your ever-adorable blue-green defector/sexual deviant/shower creep/Zander molester/Vraddy dominator, Trick!

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Thanks alot, Timee.
Hall of Broken Glass is for irrelevant or outdated posts. Also, if you've been on any other forums, they have tons of unused threads. We're fine with what we have.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Awesome, nice to see i'm getting a warm welcome, i can see us becoming great clan-mates. Are we still looking for members? it'd make a recruiting server if you guys wanted, i'm pretty bored. Unless i need a higher rank in order for having a higher authority for doing so *^*

Nah, anyone can start a recruitment server and invite members. but they have to have 3 yes's

Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Hey Kindle. I'm doing well. School is 3 weeks in and I may be transferring to two higher classes because the stuff I'm currently stuck doing is to remedial for me. I have all A's and my Chines III is actually AP Chinese so... yeah. Pretty good.

You actually want to take the harder classes? I was told that I should transfer to Ap hist and english every year of high school...... thank god I have no self motivation.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I dont know if anyone watches les Duncan but it helped me understand toribash alot when i was a nobbling. He uploaded a video recently and i happened to be in it! Check out my fight if you have time, his reaction was pretty funny.

My match is at 32:25.

Last edited by saif118; Sep 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Okay, sorry about the late update here. I thought I'd posted this already but something apparently happened and it didn't actually get posted.

Congratulations to BleachMe for winning the replay contest! We've now got our art contest up and going. Any Zone related artwork: Banners, icons, logos, avatars, signature pictures, whatever you want! The best image of any kind wins. I know we've got some artsy people here, so I'm expecting some good stuff!
\o/
Welcome back luckymoney, I still remember your application last year XD

and welcome kindle
In love with Dyrisk|Nin0fshin|hahanub|lexii|Gundampools|Dartzpi e
(Proud [Meth] Leader) IRC:http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Meth