Toribash
Peacebit, are you a good texture artist? I (might) need a set. And if you are good, can i see some samples or some of your past textures?
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
Make me a set and I'll throw 25k your way :3

I am a good Texture artist, What kind of set are you talking about?
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
I am a good Texture artist, What kind of set are you talking about?

Uh.

Sehr Big, Sehr, Sehr Big.

Already got ma boi IIInsanEEE working on a Hwoarang set though ^.^
----
It is done.
Attached Files
~#Adder#~.rpl (190.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iKas; Nov 26, 2014 at 09:38 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hello everyone.
I welcome all new members of this clan and I hope you will have a wonderful experience
with us. It's really great that you have chosen to be in this clan and were willing to be
tested. Forum activity is quite important in this clan so it would be appreciated if you'd
post once a while.
I also want to that Squigling. He is a great artist and a great teacher for the heremits.

Lately, I've been really interested in the Monkey style of kung fu and thee culture/legends around it.
I watched the two hour long film about the Monkey King which was an animation but was quite nice.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Hello everyone.
I welcome all new members of this clan and I hope you will have a wonderful experience
with us. It's really great that you have chosen to be in this clan and were willing to be
tested. Forum activity is quite important in this clan so it would be appreciated if you'd
post once a while.
I also want to that Squigling. He is a great artist and a great teacher for the heremits.

haha, I don't really need another welcoming :3 It was my bad decision that led me to leave this clan <3
As you can tell by my post count, I'm quite active :3
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
So I made this replay earlier, and then I tweaked it around a little bit, and I was wondering which one you guys think looks better.
Attached Files
Slow Mindset.rpl (179.5 KB, 5 views)
Slow Mindset v2.rpl (160.7 KB, 3 views)
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Is there anyone else who is a good texture artist? Because squigling is working on someone else's.

Im not that good but I can try to make you a robot set?

i am a bird now - Lil B