Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Your contradictory sentiments are making me randy, Zander.

I was just stating that I use a Mac for gaming myself and I wouldn't advise it if one had a choice. (My Mac is my school computer and i'm a naughty boy) ;)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
But everything changed when the fire nation attacked...
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I suggest you buy Alienware

Alienware's computers are absolute garbage. They don't bother to make sure the parts that they put into the computers are compatible with each other, so most models run worse than a computer that had different parts but same hardware specs. It's also much, much cheaper to buy and build your own.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey Kindle. I'm doing well. School is 3 weeks in and I may be transferring to two higher classes because the stuff I'm currently stuck doing is to remedial for me. I have all A's and my Chines III is actually AP Chinese so... yeah. Pretty good.
Not the show.
Back when I was allowed to have my own computer, I built it from scratch and it was the fastest, most reliable machine I've ever owned. The parts weren't even all that expensive. Build an absolute rip roaring top of the line gaming computer for like $3000, or you can build a decent, not entirely mediocre computer for less.
Touché.

Why not the best of both worlds, then?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can build a computer out of the best Alienware parts as well as with some other compatible stuff from other manufacturers, can't you?
fl0w
Only Aoe, master of all areas of effect, could stop them. But when Oblivion needed him most, he vanished.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"