Toribash
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
sorry guys, but everyone is denied

can you explain why?
-----
sorry, but I don't understand why EVERYONE was denied. shouldn't it just be one or two people?
Last edited by Navi; Nov 25, 2016 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys and gals and fruit rollups.
My name is Gabriel or Qukslice. I don't mind how you refer to me.
I'm currently 13 years old in 8th grade with straight A's. Most people consider me realistic and chill. Even though I'm a little worked up over Trump getting elected, I agree with the statements of those people.

I spend 90% of my time playing games, mostly League of Legends now because Toribash has entered a bad state. The other 10% of my time is dedicated to my friends and my schoolwork. School is quite easy for me and has been for a while, so I use most of the time to hang out with my friends.
I'm currently not in any sports, but I want to join Football as a running back due to my small stature and fairly scrawny body. I've also wanted to work out, but I have to look more into that.
I've also wanted to get into music making. I'm searching for a job so I can make money for things like better headphones and DAW's (Digital Audio Workstations), but it'll take a while to get started because I still have to get familiar with music theory and finding a DAW that doesn't cost tons of money is difficult.
Another interest of mine is Break Dancing. I can do basic stuff, but I look to find some other break dancers to dance with as a hobby.

I've had my eye on Obey for a long time. Obey has been my dream clan for like 3 years, ever since I got wind of them back when I was maybe blue belt or brown belt. Especially now that I've gotten familiar with some Obey members. Obey members always seemed cool and tough, but they'd take a bullet for the other people in their clan. I never really found that experience with other clans even though I've come close.

Most of my time in other clans was in Nitro and Vibe. I ended up leaving Nitro because things were becoming boring and I felt as if the family sort of fell apart. I was kicked out of Vibe because of inactivity which was unfortunate but understandable.

I play mostly ABD, TK, ErthTK, GreyKido, Ballgore, Ninjistu, RkMMA, and Ballgore. I believe I excel mostly in relaxed suplex stances as well as lifting. I spend most of my tc buying nudges so I can attempt to streak bets servers. I don't duel often and when I do, I duel items.

I'll link some replays I'm still messing around with. I have others, but they are spread around on totaled computers.
I live in New England. I live in GMT -5/-4 or Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time. I'm in the Toribash Discord as "Qukslice" if anyone wants to contact me. I do not have a skype.
Thank you for reading this wall o' text,
Qukslice

P.S. Congratulations Xioi on your fatherhood. I hope all goes well.

Edit: I got some replays multiplayer replays of me if those are what you'd like. I can make some singleplayer ones as well, but I doubt I could make them look good enough in time. A lot of my good single player replays ended up on my old, dead comp :/
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (52.2 KB, 6 views)
Foot Skeet Decap.rpl (71.7 KB, 6 views)
Rekt.rpl (52.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Qukslice; Nov 26, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15