Toribash
EJM does that as well.

Also, if you guys as a whole (secret) need any help, I am family <3 I am here to help.

My clan is going well just need some members |:
Last edited by Chaco; Mar 30, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol and ok so your still checking me on my activity Edit> ok thx
Last edited by Death9535; Mar 30, 2012 at 06:16 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

yes like he said EJM will do it or shall be doing it.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Just got into CET (Clan events team)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
nice grats EJM im thinking of trying to get my powa back but im gunna be moveing here soon lease get's up and there hella trying to raise the rent so ima wait tell things settle.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Guys im sorry for leaving, I had no intention in making any other members leave (even if I didn't cause it I fell as if I sparked it). I find UNDEAD21's reason to leave lacking a acceptable meaning what so ever, which makes me think, he got the idea from me.

If there is anything I can do to make up for this (recruiting people etc) just let me know.

All the best,
Chaco

EDIT: xPTD, really why did you leave? You had every right to be put on probation, useless posting is an easy concept to understand, and being banned twice from it deserves a probation.

Pathetic.
Last edited by Chaco; Mar 31, 2012 at 04:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Guys im sorry for leaving, I had no intention in making any other members leave (even if I didn't cause it I fell as if I sparked it). I find UNDEAD21's reason to leave lacking a acceptable meaning what so ever, which makes me think, he got the idea from me.

If there is anything I can do to make up for this (recruiting people etc) just let me know.

All the best,
Chaco

EDIT: xPTD, really why did you leave? You had every right to be put on probation, useless posting is an easy concept to understand, and being banned twice from it deserves a probation.

Pathetic.

I dont think you strated it just that PTD i guess just clan hops... but undead? why ima miss him I hope he still keeps playing toribash
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|