Toribash
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
[...] and I'm a really handsome and good looking guy [...]

I hope you understand, but we'd need a picture to verify that before we can discuss this further ;^)

Otherwise I like your application.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Ok your application will be considered, however you might want to re-read the whole first post as you are missing small details.

Okay, edited.

Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I thought you also joined 64 bit, eh ?

truly, your humor sense is very low. Our members are very bad at puns, except skylar and rumour honestly.
prepare yourself for being a skrub and a communist, a gay communist, coz you have a yes.

I joined 69 beast
No, I've never been in that clan. Also thanks.

Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
I hope you understand, but we'd need a picture to verify that before we can discuss this further ;^)

http://funforfuns.com/wp-content/upl...gly-Faces1.jpg
^
Also thanks.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post

all Indonesians are handsome m8, including me
yes,yes, we rarely see this kind of app
I'm a really handsome and good looking guy, at least that's what my mum said.

That got me... hehe

Anyway, after the last edit, you're still missing stuff... As Chirs said, read ALL OF IT.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
That got me... hehe

Anyway, after the last edit, you're still missing stuff... As Chirs said, read ALL OF IT.

Fixed, You also got me blargh.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Fixed, You also got me blargh.

There you go! Problem solved! ;)
Oh, and no, I ain't gay. Sorry man, you're gonna have to try someone else ;)
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
i heard that chirs was pretty lonely.. so i guess he'd enjoy the 'company'
bon appetite

Nazi Moderated Message:
This is the recruitment thread, if you have nothing recruitment-related to say, don't say anything.
Last edited by Skylar; Mar 22, 2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Nazis man
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
yeah what chirs said, fukn skrub

also nice app, you put more effort into it than i did mine, so you probably have a better chance

good luckerino
8-)
Hello there fine ladies and gentlemen (And skrubler) my name is Josh, or if you want to call me by my silly full name, Joshua. And I have creeped on your thread today to put in an application. I may or may not be the age of 15.
I am of one gender and that would be a male. A weird male, but a male. And maybe part cat, but that's not really not gender now is it.
I am a 5th dan black belt but I don't know if that matter so much. Lets just say I used to play ages ago and I've had many alternate accounts since then.
I live in the grand country of the United States (No not Murica ) and I live in the cold and brutal state of Michigan. My GMT is -4, so I can be on when some of you are on, not all of you though.
I have a small but large history in Toribash. On my forgotten mains I used to be a great player. But I forgot that and took a 3 year break. I've come back recently and made my solid account now. This name has just had a nice ring to it. My past clans are (SnS) | (Revo) | (Godz) | (Eternal) | (Ne) I think that's all I remember from my history. I'll remember more later on. I've just been looking for a true family in Toribash that is done with that silly warring stuff and just wants to hab all da lub. I left Ne for a very exact reason, it started to become a war hungry clan, and it kinda just lost it's family aspect to me. It seemed kind of just like a clan and not exactly the caring group of individuals that connect together through the forums. It was just like, 3-5 war today. So I decided to leave and I made the choice to apply here.
I use the forums sometimes mainly staying on the clan chats, sometimes going to off topic and marketing places. So I'd give myself a 6 or 7. But that'll improve once I get into an official clan.
I'm on usually every day for quite a few hours, because this game is horribly addicting, and all of you know that. But I'm on quite often so I'll give myself a 9 there. I need to break my addiction but it'll only be worse if I join this family.
I am Chem, I have no skills at all. No I have a few. I'm a great writer and I can actually write bad music (Usually alternative). I can also draw decently and use photoshop to a minor extent but I'm taking graphic design classes at the current moment.
I have a steam and Skype.
Steam: Joshscott27/Joshoblue99
I have been in touch with Aeon for a while. I've known Skylar since I could remember being in Toribash. I've known many of your members and been great friends (I think, you could all hate me for all I know) with many of you for a while. But I've always respected and loved this clan, it's just such a great layout and what I've dreamed of for a while.

I don't think anyone invited me, I kind of drifted along here after leaving my app out in the open last time. Rune and Skylar are in support of my app from the last that I can remember. But it's all up to you guys if I get in or not. I hope to join your great family someday, and maybe add a bit of myself to the taste of this clan. This is ChemicalE, out. ;o
Ban skylar 4 me
Last edited by ChemicalE; Mar 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM.
Hey guys is there any update on my application so far?
Not in a rush it would just be nice to have an update on how it's going
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019