Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i like to join da clan but àm 2 evil :-; thx for everyone who voted and have a good day cuz am evil ;)
Roses are red
yus I like that spirit
-----
also i say yes to Demo
can we now invite Demo and Hiddenvoid?
Last edited by Chintu; Sep 12, 2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Re-App
Nick Names:It would be great it you call me Mossd

Belt:7th Dan Black Belt

How do you act in game?:Usually im pretty chill and friendly but can when someone pushes me to extreme then I can swear and cuss a bit.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?:Since I don't have anything to play in game with then I post more on the forums

Do you use IRC:From time to time but not alot.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I am applying because , obviously , i want to help out but I also know a few people here like Vitta and I know Virus from when he was in Nitro I also would like to share my skills with clan mates and learn things from them , i want to be part of the 'Family'.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what). I have alot of infractions for useless posting. I only got infracted for market posts.

Favorite mod?:Aikidobigdojo

Skills outside toribash?:There not really skills that could help out but I recently started playing rugby and I also play football

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Not really sure but I was given a yes by some

I agree to follow the Evil code
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
No from me. Personal experiences in the past with you kinda left a bad impression.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
I also say a no

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Demo/hidden made trial.

Yes to mossd because he didn't give up and move one when he was denied the first time.
No to mossd. I generally don't give reasons but the app sucks and I don't know you. And I have yet to see anyone else come forward who supports your app.

Also mfw when I post more then most of our members and I'm still inactive rank
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I know i can't vote, but when i was in Nitro Mossd was a big clan hopper applying for 2-3 clans at once and i had to make a lot of reports the the clans ;-;