Toribash
To truly substantiate my aspirations of joining this notable clan I made a jolly poem.

I call it Toribash Forumé

Toribash Forumé

The Staff quitted, in the forum lay the post,
The thread is latent, like a white wide band,
Towards the column's portal, users left and stand
In the thread, fools form and boast.

-ChuckNinja, 2014.
Last edited by Chuck; Mar 7, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
That was beautiful Chuck, thank-you. Big day today. Everybody embrace Redundant and Chuckninja, our two new members. I'm sure they'll fit in great here.

Also, we picked up that great in game player that we all love, Jodus. He'll be a great asset to our future war squad, and he'll start posting here too, to get to know us.
BRAV*hic*OOOOOOOOOooo...
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hello Chuck, that is a decent poem you have there. Maybe you should work on using more subtle language to convey a deeper message though, just my two cents.

Anyway, I am very happy to be here.
I would like to inform you that I also am a decent artist.
If you would like to view a sample of my work, please click here: http://i.imgur.com/9WPOJyb.jpg
This is what I am currently working on: http://i.imgur.com/7SaRUCA.jpg
Last edited by Redundant; Mar 7, 2015 at 01:17 AM.
Originally Posted by husskenxxx View Post
I don't consider myself a goody-goody, but I like to be perceived as classy.

Well you're on the right track! Those triple Xs really do exude classiness and sophistication, don't they (ahem.. IIInsanEEE)?
To show my gratefulness I created not physical art in form of a logo.

Oh look, I'm so funny...

It represents the anger I get if I hear the acronym tl;dr after a long, thoughtful post.

I'd be honestly offended if you wouldnt apprecitate it on the first post.

Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Hello Chuck, that is a decent poem you have there. Maybe you should work on using more subtle language to convey a deeper message though, just my two cents.

I'd like the other members of this classy clan decide on this one.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; May 4, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
Is that a book goatsee? That's friggin glorious. IIInsanEEE, what do you reckon? Looks, I dunno, neater or slicker than our current one, right?

Oh yeah, and guys, because we're super popular, everyone also welcome Husk. From what I hear, he'll gel with us rather nicely.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 7, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
Hey chuck, good to see you putting yourself forward for the clan. I myself hope to be in it soon.

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post

Toribash Forumé

The Staff quitted, in the forum lay the post,
The thread is latent, like a white wide band,
Towards the column's portal, users left and stand
In the thread, fools form and boast.

-ChuckNinja, 2014.

Nice poem, but I feel it lacks in a deeper meaning beyond the workings of man, next time you should really look at yourself and find something there, then express it outwards in poem form.
Last edited by Mayonnaise_old; Mar 7, 2015 at 01:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Is that book goatsee? That's friggin glorious.

Oh yeah, and guys, because we're super popular, everyone also welcome Husk. From what I hear, he'll gel with us rather nicely.

I will definitely gel you up real nice hun