Toribash
Of course, I don't need anyone to tell me that a gun is better than martial arts. My point is that: what if the person you THOUGHT was a criminal, but is actually NOT a criminal? I don't think you should just plant bullets into simply SUSPICIOUS people.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
If they're bothering you, it's self defense as long as they're facing you and not running away.

Of course, you don't just bore holes in people because they give you a funny look, but if you want someone to get the hell away from you, and fast, I see no problem with pulling out a gun/miscellaneous weapon/AC3 tomahawk and telling them that you'll use it unless they leave you alone.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Dec 2, 2012 at 05:43 PM.
Well in germany you cant just shoot a person if he wants ur phone number, and im sure its not just in germany though.
Last edited by shrimp24; Dec 3, 2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters]
Again, I'm not suggesting you bore holes in people for no good reason. Here's an example:

My neighbor, who's around 30, was walking down the street when he noticed a group of kids were following him. Now, this may sound stereotypical, but they were black, hispanic, and had bandanas on, so obviously this was some kind of gang.

My neighbor doesn't shoot them, but he brandishes his weapon, turns around and starts yelling at them to get away from him. Immediately, they turn around and move in the other direction.

If he didn't show his gun, he may have gotten mugged, or even worse. That's why I want a CCP; not to kill people for fun but just so I can feel in control of any situation.
Sorry to drop the topic, but, to who ever is friends with me on Steam, quickly de-friend me, my account's been hacked by a very well-known Australian Steam hacker, I didn't know about this until I asked my friend about him after i'd been hacked. His Steam name is Acro, if he tries to add you, though it's quite unlikely he'll pick one of you guys out of my some 80 friends, don't accept. Both of my two accounts I have were hacked, most of you were friends with both of them. The reason HE hasn't been banned yet is because no one bothers to file a report to the Steam admins, but I'm sure I will mention his name when I email Steam support today to try to recover my account.
Well, I ended up getting both of my hacked accounts back, after all the help from a few of my friends who are familiar with these types of situations.
@Lynx: Good that you managed to get your accounts back. Do you have any idea how they managed to get your passwords? Did they have access to your computer, use phishing links or something similar? I doubt anyone would try to brute force your pass(and I doubt Steam doesn't have a way to deal with that), and in my experience most of the "hacks" occur when a person gives out his password. Not to mention that the vast majority of the so-called "hackers" are kids running scripts and software someone else wrote ... and they have zero knowledge of programming or network security. Of course it is possible that steam has known exploits and they used that. Do tell, because I doubt that you would give out your pass anywhere, and I doubt even more that your pass is easy enough to guess.

@clan: I think we haven't had this question before, so here goes. What would be your favorite place to live? A huge metropolis, somewhere in a suburban environment, in a small village? Do you prefer big cities or do you enjoy a more quiet life with fewer people in the streets?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I prefer a quieter life, don't much like cities. I live in a smallish village in Germany now, right next to mountains, really nice .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.