Toribash
  • Belt
  • Thing about yourself
  • GMT
  • Replays
  • And anything else you feel is needed.

Noel upload replays and state your gmt.

Mat that looks really good but unfortunately i have to go. Someone post these in the app thread for me. Night.
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:37 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
he is a good player noel. I suggest we take him...but its upto u afterall.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Noel is on some some of that replays i uploaded if you guys need replays from him
-----
sorry, Noel aint on the replays :/ i will upload when i get home from the university.
Last edited by MagikerN; Mar 20, 2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, I see that finally you guys have the recruitment thread open so I'm going to apply.

My name is Arjan and I live in Birmingham, England (GMT 0). I am 14 years old, born on the 19th December (1998 ). I have applied because two of my good friends, Shigechio and PTDx are in the clan and I would love to be a part of a clan that they are in. I've known them approximately two and half years now as we go to school together and live in the same city. I know the last time I applied I have gotten rejected but I think that this time as you guys are actually looking for members, I thought that it would be a good time to try my luck. PTDx and Shige recommended this game to me and I joined Toribash in Feb 2012 (this being a new account) and I used to be pretty inactive back then. Ingame, I play alright at Judo, which is my best mod but I'm not that good at other mods such as wushu, aikido, taekkyon etc. These are the mods I'm currently working to improve. I am a Blue Belt and here is my usercard:

As you can tell, I don't have many achievements since I just go ingame to have fun. On average, I spend about 30-45 mins ingame a day and around an hour on the forum since I play quite a few other games (such as GTA, GT5, MW, AC and Minecraft). I used to play Halo a few years back. My past clans include [VoT] and Mister which I was in back in July/August on one of my other accounts. I have a total of three accounts (this, Meritorious and jakiller).

In real life, my interests are Art and Geography. I like art quite a lot and am one of the best students in my band.
I'm not good at art on soft wares such as GIMP, Photo Shop etc.

Well, that's pretty much it. I really hope I can get in this time.
Thanks.
Last edited by NimbleThief; Mar 20, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Belt: Black (alt)
Name:ray523 (real name Blaine Elmore Same as skype)
Thing about yourself:I have good humor and i have been playing for about 3 years
GMT
Replays:Not really any on this account
And anything else you feel is needed: I have played a couple times with your members and what not seem like awesome people and one of hte most chill clans that i have seen on toribash, I have been thinking about trying to join this clan for a bit now just trying to find a really cool clan with really cool members.

Thank you for your time~Ray
-----
I live in tennesse so close to your time zones i hope
Last edited by Ray523; Mar 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't think people understand that saying they've played for 3 years doesn't get them a better chance of getting in. Especially if they don't have the account to prove it.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Okay then :/
-----
Sorry guys just put that to give a bit more info on me. I know it doesnt mean anything and sorry i cant prove it didnt mean to make you upset
Last edited by Ray523; Mar 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump