Toribash
Rawb: Your performance here is superb. The way you managed to sneak in the corks on the parts that you were recovering is impressive and the blocks you did around frame 950 or so were very nice. All of your movements throughout the spar paced very well.

Butterz: The way you performed in this spar is not as good as rawb's, but you were almost there. You managed to keep up with his movements, and your aggression here look pretty good. You twitched at some parts, but that's not really an issue, it did not look that good though. It would be nice if you managed to rectify the twitches next time

It felt as if there were few contacts sin that spar but it's incomplete, so I cannot say that as a fact. Anyways, good job you two.

8.5/10 from me.
-----
A spar with Warrior.
Attached Files
!VSWarrior.rpl (810.5 KB, 16 views)
Sprytryne: I enjoyed that spar a lot.
Your flow was great, though at times it paused and then continued. That was displeasing. Your opener was very good and the slam was nice and clean. There was sort of a clash around the 600s mark. It understand it was warrior trying to flip you, but it was not as clean as expected. Overall a nice spar for me. 9/10

Warrior: You have a nice style. It's smooth but could use some work. The opener you used is quite...Over used. Could use a bit of your own touch imo. Your flow was great. the only time you stopped is when you got hit which was good. Teamwork ftw. The last spin you did was also good. 9/10 also

Here's a spar I did with fuze. Remember this is my first spar in like a month so I'm rusty. <3
Attached Files
Spar - Fuze vs Zero.rpl (476.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by zeroback; Feb 8, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Time for me to get off my ass and cnc something finally.

Overall your movement is kinda loose, which can be awkward at times but isn't too much
of a problem imo.
The opener/beginning I liked, you look like you have like springy shoes or something,
the jump over fuzeboy's head was rather nice. The movment/recovery afterwards looks
a little awkward, as well as the punch, but that was just due to how close your hand
was to your opponents head. The swipe to fuzeboy's head was nice, the recovery
after that coo as well. The spin that came next looked real pretty and added a bit more
to the spar. the kick you did afterword looked a bit weird due to you hitting with the side
of your foot, and the movement to the pose was awkward, but I can understand why.
The pose itself was nice. Overall it looks like you know what
you're doing, but as you said, you're rusty.

0/10 hold your neck more scrub

Here's a short spar with LucidSpore, I edited the ending a bit since the original
was rushed because he wanted to get some sleep or something.
Attached Files
Spar with LucidSpore2.rpl (312.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Nearly; Feb 10, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
wow that
sucked
Time for Lushs C&C practice

@NearlyDead

You seemed to have alot of realism and balence in this one

You did a few spins which looked pretty nice
I think you could have made the knock out a bit harder and Lucid could have made your knock out look hard

You were fluid and your neck was holding

I give it a 10/10 because the opener was good to
Attached Files
Darknis... VS.. Lushsmoke!.rpl (696.8 KB, 8 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh, nice.

Overall the spar was pretty slow, didn't have much action packed into it. There was only a kick and boom, he's dead. Add a bit more flow to your stuff. The dodging was alright in my eyes. Sure, it was cool. I liked your opener, it was kinda funny with the wrist thing, like you're going into a sick battle or something, but after that you just do a flip or something, and you don't even get back fast enough. Last kick could've been way better too.

6.5/10.
Last edited by S81ha19; Feb 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
For my last post, here's a replay, lol. Supar fail replay.

Ignore the damn title, >_>.
Attached Files
penisonaadame.rpl (357.6 KB, 9 views)
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
The spar was action packed, I bet you could have more like hits but thats okay

Now what really that kinda messed up the flow

or it looked weird when you just did a kick *he did not touch you*

Then you just dropped like you were dead overall the spar was really good

i made this few days ago
Attached Files
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Beginning
Your start was very ermm jerky?
When you started with the run it looked okay but then you screwed it up by jumping and in the middle of the jump left leg twitched very oddly.
Middle
When you got under him it would have been better if you didnt hit him in the leg. When you jumped in the air you should have extended you legs rather than keeping it contracted the whole time. You should try to keep to the ground a bit more often
Your punches were okay, but I would have made it longer.
End
When he landed the final hits you could have landed better and tried to fall on your back rather than your knees being all contracted. Try to make it look like you are laying down
Attached Files
Sparing with Dino.rpl (817.1 KB, 8 views)
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]