Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I need the replays and pictures of members: SER0 (replay of freeplay, picture), Ferco55555 (replay of freeplay, picture), figh (picture), Dragonsfc (picture), darksatate (picture), borjon (picture), misterTe (replays, picture) and others members...

ahh, we need to choose a song for the video, it certainly can not be calm music, must be, rock, electronic music...
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
me queda una sola pose en la foto que es la de fercho ya la tengo ya la tengo no queda nada!! antes de las 22:00 la termino y la subo
OlllllllO
Feelphy
Feehlypy ''
Oi cara eu sou brasileiro! queria saber essa picture, vc quer como, tipo uma dica.
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...
hey Chus
Originally Posted by Chus View Post
me queda una sola pose en la foto que es la de fercho ya la tengo ya la tengo no queda nada!! antes de las 22:00 la termino y la subo

Pilas que salga guapo en la foto xDD

come out beautiful in the picture xDD
bueno finalmente termine la foto del clan, son muchos asique tube que hacer 2 fotos xD.
good to finally finish the picture of the clan, many so I had to make 2 photos xD.

OlllllllO
Originally Posted by feehlypy View Post
I need the replays and pictures of members: SER0 (replay of freeplay, picture), Ferco55555 (replay of freeplay, picture), figh (picture), Dragonsfc (picture), darksatate (picture), borjon (picture), misterTe (replays, picture) and others members...

ahh, we need to choose a song for the video, it certainly can not be calm music, must be, rock, electronic music...

I will send my best replay and some new, all decap and music muahah
te voy a enviar mis mejores replays y alguno nuevo todos decaps muahah xD
listen to these songs for the video : Metalica-Fuel, System of a down -Toxicity xD
Esas canciones estan buenisima recomiendo la de fuel metalica xD!
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

like figh and me disscus about not active forums members but in-game skilled members. It make me give him a big yes cuz he is a player with awesome skills in AikidoBd i love his style

chus nice photos this pics will be in the forums members
No estoy nada content, pues no vejo Ninguno DRAGONSFC, tudo bem, no voy hacer nada, apenas nada, voy esperar una resposta.
<<<<<<<< ESTO ES DrAGONSFC

<<<<<<<< ESTO ES MI DESPUES DE LA PICTURE
Last edited by dragonsfc; Jul 14, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...