Toribash
Riverdale Inn

Erich hears a smash, and milliseconds later, a hand like splinters grasping around his throat. He feels himself be pulled forcefully forwards and thrown. He pulls himself up, simultaneously drawing a knife, and swings it in a wide arc in the direction that he thinks to be his attacker.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Riverdale Inn

The masked man watches the intruder flail about.

Interesting. All that, and he still tries to fight.

He bends down and puts his hand on Erich's face, and pushes down.

Riverdale Inn (Bar)

The bartender hands a drink to a patron, and goes back to cleaning a glass mug. There is an audible creaking from the ceiling, but he waves it off as old building strains.
Suddenly, the roof above him collapses, and a man comes crashing down, glass bottles and mugs shattering around him. The bartender yells in surprise, and the entire bar follows suit.

Riverdale Inn (back at the room)

The masked man swoops Sidia up, unlocks the window with a single hand, and jumps to the ground below. He lands lightly, despite the drop, and folds his cloak over Sidia. As he runs past stunned onlookers, he whispers to Sidia:

"I cannot kill him. Excuse my theatrics. He belongs to an important organization."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale Inn

Erich feels a hand push him forcefully down, and has a sensation of falling, for a short time. He finds this odd, seeing as he was standing on fairly solid floorboards only a moment before. Then, he feels excruciating pain as his body impacts the ground. For one second, he ponders what it would be like to die. Then, he loses consciousness.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Overwatch
Legolas rides Treader through the camp, observing the troops as they prepare for battle. As he watched them, admiration began to stir within him at the courage they displayed.
"Men, each of you acted valiantly. You proved that you are the greater force." he shouts out while Threader paces slowly. "Yesterday we came against insurmountable odds and I saw in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but yesterday twas not that day!" he proclaims with verve as Treader begins increasing speed. "Yesterday you rose to the challenge and soared. Your courage streamed through the skies and met its mark in the heart of our enemies. It struck fear into them, and I say to you we shall do it again!" He looks upon the men sternly, searching their faces as Treader slows and says, "Let not the arrival of our reinforcements be your relief. Instead fight as bravely and as brilliantly as you did before. As surely as the sun arises every morn, I assure you this:
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies within you!" As he calls this out Treader lifts back onto his hind legs and neighs. Legolas holds to the reigns tightly with one hand while lifting his bow above his head with the other and lets loose a ferocious roar.
Riverdale?

"What the fuck! What are you even doing?" Sidia yells from under the cloak
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Riverdale Inn

Erich wakes up suddenly, scanning the area. He sees several scared looking people, but it would appear that his attacker had vanished. He gets to his feet, taking account of his possessions, and, finding nothing missing, he promptly goes to the horse merchant.

Riverdale Horse Merchant

Erich strolls up to the horse merchant. "My apologies, but I don't like to waste time." He draws out his sword, and stabs him through the chest.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Riverdale Horse Merchant

"I'm sorry, wha-"

He gasps as the blade enters his chest, and his mouth gapes open, oozing blood.

"Why?"

He slides off the sword, and slumps to the ground, gargling on his own blood.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale Horse Merchant

"Danke." Erich cleans the sword, re-sheaths it, then looks out at the horses. He picks out one that looks suitable, mounts it, and rides out of town, towards the HQ.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Overwatch

"A round of applause for our Lieutenant, Men!" Caed yells at the end of the speech

"A brilliant speech indeed Legolas."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Overwatch
The crowd returns Legolas' furious roar with applause and an indiscernible garble of their own. Treader trots towards Caed as Legolas beams down at him. He leaps off his horse and grasps Caed by the forearm, pulling him in close. "Come with me, it seems that once more I need your council."
He walks Caed to his tent.
Last edited by Lawrence1; Oct 7, 2011 at 04:49 AM.