View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Darky's gonna be inactive....(no joke)
Hey guys, so, as many of you guys know, i always take leaves from toribash about twice or trice every year because of school stuff, exams, family, etc. well, im taking leave from toribash because of an important exam. i hate school and i would really like to be playing toribash or being online on forums 24/7 but i have to do this. the bad things about leaving toribash are: im gonna miss you guys and i wont get to see you guys for months or maybe until the end of the year, i wont get to complete my tri-ladder challenge which i really want to, qi level would remain the same and i wouldn't get a chance to see new things happening on toribash both ingame and forums. good things about leaving toribash: i would have a chance of passing my exams and wouldn't let not only parents down, but my family and my friends down, snake would'nt have to scold anyone just to tell him/her to go to sleep like "FFS GO FOCKING SLEEP NOW!" ;p this doesn't mean that i wont come to the forums to check on it during the days of my revision. so take care of fl0w and i hope you guys would do both right and good things to make it better. so wish me luck!

p.s: dont worry snake, i will sleep early during my leave ;p at least for once i would listen to you ;p take care old chap ;p
Last edited by thedarkblood; Apr 10, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

School exams, family, etc are more important, we understand that.
Better to be first in your class then in the three ladder, you know what I mean. :} Better chances for future jobs = better life.

-What was your previous occupation?
- I was playing Toribash for 3 years... Like a boss.
- Yeah... You said that already, like 400 times ...
- I was forumite, like a boss.
- Okaaay... Don't call us, we'll call u...

^.^

Hope to see ya again when u finish with all that stuff.

P.S. Sleep early... Like a BOSS. :P
Well,I'm an average kid at school,and I've figured that out even when I understudy or over-study,it seems to be that I'm consistent at having average grades.So,I'm mostly relaxed about school and shit.Of-course things will be different in the university since I'll be doing something I like,most of the times.

Still,If you have the potential to get great grades,always try your best.You'll have time for toribash later.Good luck,and cya later.
Your messed up world enthrills me
bye dark, i hope you are successful outside of toribash durring your leave. i wish i had the ability to do what your doing :P
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
ehh dude have fun ;p i mean gl in studing ;p
and anyway if u will need some1 to shout: "GO SLEEP ALREADY FFS!" im allways here ;p

emm you dont mind if ill get some lame tag away from u? ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15