Toribash
was this for science or tch or...for shits and giggles?
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
well at my school its really called tech ed(the class) but id say it was for shits and giggles, they went so fast, the first people had 40 gram cars and i couldnt even see them when they went, a little but thats it really
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
thats sweet. I wonder how fast you guys got up to...
same here, lol half the cars that raced broke because they hit the stopper(wood piece with a blanket in front)on the side or hit it too fast, 2 even broke in half XD
well, if you are loyal, you have to contribute a lot to the clan and be active. im sorry, but if youre not those two things, then youre no loyal
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
guys... im starting to think about leaving, it seems as though this clan is doing nothing to help it's self
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I kinda agree in these ways:
If I held something like a recruit room and told everyone on it, they'd probably not come, except I'm not leaving, I'm gonna try to save this clan. Chances are low and the clans kinda lazy and mostly inactive, but we all can pull through eh?

I live in the country, in short and to the point, my High-speed has it's good days and bad.

I have noticed it's preformance dipping as of late. I want this clan to survive, I just don't know what to do.

I will try to get my skillzzzz up to date, but I'm not sure how long that will take.
a)
Crazy is out, remember?

b) he did make the clan, Thats counts as contributing, right?