Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name:Mana99
Belt:black
Best Mod:judo,dancing,instagib fixed
Talents (Toribash Related):dancing
Self Description:im respectful i love animals and im a boy
Country and GMT:califronia/transferd to hawaii
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?:yes
Originally Posted by Mana99 View Post
Name:Mana99
Belt:black
Best Mod:judo,dancing,instagib fixed
Talents (Toribash Related):dancing
Self Description:im respectful i love animals and im a boy
Country and GMT:califronia/transferd to hawaii
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?:yes

Just get your posts up and delete your double post and well discuss...
Sorry, my vote is no. 1st, double post. 2nd, LIAR!!! You're not active, since you have 3 posts ¬¬. 3rd, self description SUCKS. 4th you didn't told us your GMT. 5th, awfull grammar and spelling. 6th, you can't read. When I ask you your BEST MOD, I ask your BEST MOD, which means one mod.

So, unless someone have a good reason to accept you, and I mean a GOOD reason, my vote is pretty much no.

Also, you probably won't answer more posts here, so you would be rejected anyway. Prove me that I'm wrong and I might accept you.
...okay then i guess i say no? Eh...also i Shattered my tibia & my fibula...and i may have Cracked my femur...as the doctor said . Thats why i hate skating on hubba's (Srry for randomness)
my dad randomly decided to put strict parental controls on everything on my account on our computer so for now it wont allow me access to TB and i can only be on an hour no matter what...
Shadow, wtf? You shattered two bones and cracked one of the strongest bones in your body skating?

I have a feeling you're exaggerating. Still sucks though.
I did break my two bones in my shin, The doctor said i may have cracked my femur. I slammed into a rail on a hubba and mainly the shin made contact with the rail. Although it snapped....I was in the hospital all night..but the bones weren't as bad as they could of have been. But anyways mana srry bro. Shoulda made a better app