Toribash
Chewy: Starts a tad slow, but thats fine. I REALLY liked the knee to the head. What i dont like is the kick that doesnt dm at the end. OWAIT, IT DOES!!

Red: That was just all good! I liked the kicks and the head throw. My only critisism is that you held on to the head for the whole thing cept the head toss.
Attached Files
Double- Seperation Anxiety.rpl (107.3 KB, 6 views)
Ouchy.rpl Heres a MP i got today A weak kick to my leg dm'ed it but the last fram is the best=)

umm it was ok nothing to special but nice finish pose=/ 5=10
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times
xD Pretty epic. That's some nice destruction, considering it's MP. And a nicely aimed decap kick. 8/10 Taking SP standards into consideration though, it's a bit stiff. And twitchy. And if I really wanted to get picky, it's too grabby.
Attached Files
Gum - I have no life.rpl (261.3 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by Mikkee View Post
wow, nice
I didn't like the pose:V
and it was a bit..slow..
8/10

waitaminutewaitaminute...

to politely put it, who ARE you?
if your not in the clan you have to put /invade tags...

replay threads arent really open to other people...

NEXT PERSON RATE RPLS ABOVE MINE.
lolol
DoubleG, that's my alt, I was banned, that's why I used my alt "Mikkee"
xD

NEXT PERSON RATE RPLS ABOVE MINE.
Best signature ever.
I have no life: Two good aimed throws! I really see no bad things with this replay... I kinda dont like the wrist dm, but thats just me being weird because i full well know that you do that to get the head... i dunno, im just forcing ideas here!

I use a bit of grab in my replay, but not too much...
The last kick kinda doesnt fit in. If anyone wants to make it more like the rest of the stuff after the decap, please go ahead.
Attached Files
Double- Symphony.rpl (179.1 KB, 12 views)
Very nice, nice speed. But the kicks you used could've did more. Pause at frame 456-454 and extend the right knee, and you'll get a boom.
Attached Files
!Flamingo Relish.rpl (114.5 KB, 9 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Ooh. From what I can tell, you've got great balance. Of course, that was just two kicks, but still. Maybe you could've boomed the chest zone? Otherwise, it's good. I like your style. 8/10

Mine's a bit glitchy for reasons unknown. They don't majorly affect the replay though.
Attached Files
Gum - Boom boom pow.rpl (156.0 KB, 7 views)
A lot of carnage, solid hits, but a lot of grabbing (don't worry, I do it a lot too, i have a lot of trouble making good sp without grabbing). There were a few awkward bits and there's some glitching towards the end. 7/10
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Some mp now, yay!

First one is a kickbox recovery that I just did and am particularly proud of
Second one is a perfect 2nd turn decap in aikido followed by a little toss to the side

EDIT: adding a free running replay, did it just for fun a while ago
Attached Files
0kickbox epic save.rpl (49.3 KB, 7 views)
0perfect aikido decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 10 views)
1long way for a spanking.rpl (432.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Parker1287; Mar 26, 2010 at 12:10 PM.
[42]
My shop