Toribash
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Awe gawd I can't even...

me and my friends can get pretty high, but it always fun to "accidently" not cover someone's back and hear them scream...

You devious bastards

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Lets see, farthest I've made it in Zombies was to wave 12. Then again I have only played it 4 times and each time was solo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
I'll save you, I made it to round 46 on Black Ops.

YOU DIDNT SAVE ME!
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
just a question, were you an old member?

One of oldest, next to Kyou I think. I might have joined before him, can't really remember.. :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
woot woot, thats me, i was before kyou and don, i just tend to go inactive for long spirts of time then suddnly show back up
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
yesh they did ALL follow me back lolololol
Haha, of course we did. I was here before Don though I was the one who actually invited him to join, haha.
Not too sure about Kyou though, I get the feeling he was here before me.. :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot