Toribash
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
they're just random sketches, i was just drawing while talking to a friend on skype. it helps my creativity juices flow.

i'm gonna accompany you in your quest on the kaneki head, i'll make a sketch now.
4 days off from college every week with no assignments, too fucking free.

Thank you!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
rough sketch, ignore the red - those are my guidelines

The animators did a good job hiding what's going on with the mask on the right side so i'm gonna have to improvise. The smile on the mask needs more edges to make it look more sinister, +zip, need to resize face and add hair.
Man, you make that look so easy .-. It must be easier using a drawing tablet. I have to use mouse. :P

Thanks a lot iAwesome. This will help greatly.

lol why does everyone think i use a tablet?
i use a trackpad - the little rectangular thing on the laptop

also, you should probably work with the composition first before colouring it in, especially because of the mask.
WAIT WHAT
How do you use the track pad and do that D:

And alright. Thank you for showing me how to do it better before I got farther into the mask.

oops, i went to play enter the gungeon. uh idk, i have a tablet but i much prefer using the trackpad. everyone has given me shit for it but it's just preference i guess.

flat(s), exclusively for weoo's reference

in game

need to clean up the lines for mask and reattach the back because i disconnected it after resizing to suit the sphere :|

on a side note, fuck kaneki's hair. he needs a fucking haircut.
Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 8, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
I really like the hair lol
but yeah. fuck bowlcuts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Decided to post finished results,

you can dl me to see it in more depth.

|Evil|
I don't exist