Toribash
whats the point of inviteing tons of people in the clan cause sparky always do that and you can still judge app but its best to know who you invite
Please keep in mind i don't know how to do good apps k?
*Belt:8th dan
*competitive mods: All aikidos and boxshu
*Alts: I will only tell a few, Zexah,Blazy20,ORFAN
*Previous clans: Nraid
*Why you left those previous clans: becuase the clan died, no one was on, rarely we played something competitive like warring.
*Bio: I think i can give this clan alot of chances in competitive ways, i'm really good at warring. And i also got my previous clan to 28th position. I'm also really creative, i can do some art ( mostly head textures )
I love making people laugh. I'm also a pretty good sparrer,tricker,madmaner ETC singleplayer stuff if i do say so myself.I'll put some replays of me sparring and one madman once i finished writing this bio. Skype i do have it ( if i get accepted ill pm sparky of my skype). Also friends that i have in this clan are Frandavi and emilss1004. I've also known toribash since like 2011, but i only got to play it in 2013 because of family crisis's i'm also 10 years old Shocking i know right! my GMT is +1. I've also been decaped by sparky ;o. I almsot forgot about my hobbies, i edited this app to write about it. So my hobbies are playing games and skyping with friends i also love to play Soccer and Hockey ( and watch it ) because im all about them goals son. So thats enought for the bio i think its long enough. anyway I'll post the replays now. Also the 'REKT OMG SETt replay was done on an alt and i dont want the alt to be publicly known but theres nothing i can do about it. anyway Please accept me in this clan i would love to be in it!
Attached Files
#Real - Become wind.rpl (253.8 KB, 3 views)
#Real - Fire is Destrction.rpl (238.6 KB, 3 views)
#Real - Unicorns.rpl (143.7 KB, 3 views)
REKT OMG SEtt.rpl (58.3 KB, 3 views)
ss light ss dark.rpl (85.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ancient; Apr 30, 2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: To finish my app
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I like it , I would really like to give you a chance, so I say yes, with one condition, double check your grammar before posting, everything else is really nice ^w^
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I like it , I would really like to give you a chance, so I say yes, with one condition, double check your grammar before posting, everything else is really nice ^w^

Thank you so much! i forgot to meantion that english isnt my main languege but it is now ( cuz latvian is being used rarely)

cash to burn
nice and perfect,i wondering if u r active on forum. i dont care about ingame skills ATM.
u r still to young,but if u can prove that u r mature enough for an 10 years old kid. YES.
ill let other ppl vote.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
nice and perfect,i wondering if u r active on forum. i dont care about ingame skills ATM.
u r still to young,but if u can prove that u r mature enough for an 10 years old kid. YES.
ill let other ppl vote.

Im active almost everyday , i know, my age is a problem in alot of things
-----
Soooo... i guess i'm in since no one countered me?
Last edited by ancient; May 1, 2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

cash to burn