Toribash
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post

app

Even if it isn't the longest one, i like your app, simple and effective. If test's results are positive i'll definitely vote yes.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Even if it isn't the longest one, i like your app, simple and effective. If test's results are positive i'll definitely vote yes.

some thing for me pretty much.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I looked through countless clans, my best finding is (im). They weren't as active as I expected. Back to Origin, I guess. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

ello.

Hey. I'm going to cut straight to the chase.
My real name is Ray, and my IGN is Foxire. I'm currently 13 in the state of Utah, GMT-6. I have a steam account as well, you can check that out in the end of the application. Sadly I don't have Skype, so that won't be included.

Info:

I was born in the city of Buena Park, California. Although I was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, I live in North Salt Lake, Utah at the moment. As a young kid, I've always had a dream of being a video game developer, and playing on the old GameBoy Advanced SP and Playstation 2 when I was younger. Now the dream has slowly faded. I plan to do Coding or Engineering as I grow older. So right now, Toribash is one of my biggest inspirations to become a coder for now.

Toribash History:

I joined back in Early Feburary of 2013, when Toribash was actually a nice place. Not saying it isn't now. I've gotten 1 infraction, and 2 warnings Warning from 2013, Both from 2014. I got a warning for useless posting, and a gravedigger or something like that. I revived an old thread pretty much. And my infraction was for untended sarcasm. I grew out of being a sarcastic little scrub, so I think I'm doing better now.

Replays and Stuff:

My steam.
Oh, replays, yes, yes.
Attached Files
M - Cloud 9.rpl (128.4 KB, 3 views)
#FX - M - Scribble.rpl (91.3 KB, 3 views)
saveee.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post

app

Yes.
I looked through countless clans, my best finding is (im). They weren't as active as I expected. Back to Origin, I guess. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

ello.

My real name is Ray, and my IGN is Foxire. I'm currently 13 in the state of Utah, GMT-6. I have a steam account as well, you can check that out in the end of the application. Sadly I don't have Skype, so that won't be included.

Info:

I was born in the city of Buena Park, California. Although I was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, I live in North Salt Lake, Utah at the moment. As a young kid, I've always had a dream of being a video game developer, and playing on the old GameBoy Advanced SP and Playstation 2 when I was younger. Now the dream has slowly faded. I plan to do Coding or Engineering as I grow older. So right now, Toribash is one of my biggest inspirations to become a coder for now.

Toribash History:

I joined back in Early Feburary of 2013, when Toribash was actually a nice place. Not saying it isn't now. I've gotten 1 infraction, and 2 warnings Warning from 2013, Both from 2014. I got a warning for useless posting, and a gravedigger or something like that. I revived an old thread pretty much. And my infraction was for untended sarcasm. I grew out of being a sarcastic little scrub, so I think I'm doing better now.

Replays and Stuff:

My steam.
Oh, replays, yes, yes.

best to be back to where you started rather than being lost. gg on your app. i vote yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

ello.

Info:

Toribash History:

Replays and Stuff:

My steam.
Oh, replays, yes, yes.

Awful app. Too short, and no info. GET OUT.

jk yes
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Awful app. Too short, and no info. GET OUT.

yOU-

jk
self proclaimed lurker and stalker