Ranking
I'll answer that. Admins and up can make up whatever time period their ban covers, as well as how many single infraction points they dish out (not sure about the second one, I mean it sounds logical so it's probably true). So Smods and below need to stick to this catalogue of ways to punish people, which consists of a few infraction points, 1 day bans, 1 week bans, etc. In my experience from clan modding, I mostly talked personally to people I felt were going against the rules and in the case of a continued offence dish out a 1 day ban. But that's just me, clan people aren't exactly known for being the most experienced users so their problems are mostly legitimate lack of knowledge for the rules rather than malice.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Thank you. I was just wondering, if you want help on the thread I just posted.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn
What infraction/ban has been used the most?

Massban <Insert number here>
Or "Your account has been compromised, and will be suspended something something".
Probably massban
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by sid View Post
I'll answer that. Admins and up can make up whatever time period their ban covers, as well as how many single infraction points they dish out (not sure about the second one, I mean it sounds logical so it's probably true). So Smods and below need to stick to this catalogue of ways to punish people, which consists of a few infraction points, 1 day bans, 1 week bans, etc. In my experience from clan modding, I mostly talked personally to people I felt were going against the rules and in the case of a continued offence dish out a 1 day ban. But that's just me, clan people aren't exactly known for being the most experienced users so their problems are mostly legitimate lack of knowledge for the rules rather than malice.

Smods can hand out bans of any length they want as well, but cannot do the same with infractions. Admins can do more or less anything they want with either.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Massban <Insert number here>
Or "Your account has been compromised, and will be suspended something something".
Probably massban

There's probably about 6 or 7 thousand left of that latter one, but it's hard to say. "Spambot" and variants probably beats it by now.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Spambots do have quite a few bans. I mean people are dumb that just gets your account banned for immaturity.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
What infraction/ban has been used the most?

Personally I've handed out a ton of 1 and 3-month bans.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Most mine tend to end in perma since that's the nature of the stuff I generally end up working with. That's not to say I don't dole out others, It's all a matter of what's appropriate as a punishment. I just happen to get the shitty jobs dealing with the shitty people.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
May I have the link to SkulFuk's game(s) on Newgrounds please?

Thanks!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
May I have the link to SkulFuk's game(s) on Newgrounds please?

Thanks!

I assume you mean this one

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So staff tell me

Tits or Vagina?

STOP POSTING
Last edited by siku; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit