Toribash
last post from me unless you guys are ok with me being a sungle ally I am gonna try and make a clan with Wolfe
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
last post from me unless you guys are ok with me being a sungle ally I am gonna try and make a clan with Wolfe

oh snap D: (about the wolfe thing)
well i have no problem with you buuut...
1)This is in the wrong thread, you probably should have posted in the diplomacy/ally thread
2)We dont really take single allies. You can make a clan and then apply for allies with your clan.
Gl with your clan thing.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Well these things happen... Hope you get better soon.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Any update on Aikido? o.o seems like it's been agesssss
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Time out: most likely 2 days, but its possible that it could be 3. The next few days afterwards will be short. (on and off for breaks)

When: Tuesday (all day), Wednesday (Most of the day), Thursday (parts of the day on and off) and Friday should be fine unless something goes wrong and I'm still in pain.

Reason: Wisdom teeth are coming out, along with some major dental fix ups. If you have to bother asking, I would highly recommend you didn't. I'm extremely sensitive to the issue overall.
No problem, good luck!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.