Ranking
Lol, lots of anger about price changes in Torishop. Funny to read, especially if you are not interested in TC, customization and stuff. XD
Originally Posted by marci6 View Post
Thank you so much William i just need to sell that demon lax

and then blow it all out on duels?
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Nope officially retired from duels for about a month i didnt even duel under the Fl0w name and i dont really feel that i need to duel to get more tc, making textures takes my time and it gives me money too also i do marketing stuffs so its okay for me
Heyy deprav, I heard your president is quite the playa! You must be so proud to be French!
Your messed up world enthrills me
hahahaha, our president is a soft dick. His mistress must be a gold digging slut.

Currently France is transforming into some kind of good ol fascistic country. Our "defense minister" (Manuel Valls) forbid and censored the show of a french humorist (Dieudonné) in less than 4 hours, overriding the decision of Justice that the show could be played, because the author/humorsit is PRESUMED racist/anti-semite.
Not that I support those ideologies, but it's obvious the dude is just an agitator and like to embarass people, and even if he was any kind of racist I value the freedom of speech more than a shitty ideology.

The thing is, that humorist have a lot of followers because of a gesture called "La quenelle", which basically is a gesture that means "fuck you take this in your ass" and more and more people are doing it everywhere. Some people doing it are shithead racist people, some are not at all and just want to say fuck you to the french government and laugh about the dickface calling themselves "politics", and they don't like it.

(Plus the humorist is strongly anti-sionist, to the point of being a bit paranoïd about it, and the french ministre M.Valls is married to a girl from isral and he's licking the balls of the anti-antisemitism associations called LICRA and CRIF [which are nasty fascist organisations, like if you say they did something wrong they'll call you anti-semite]... all of this with on a background of opinions about the Israelo-Palestinian conflict, plus France being the bitch of USA supporting Israel etc...)

Fucking nasty.

Thing is, it could have been a minor subject, but medias and politics made a fuckin crusade of it and we've been talking about it for months. Some high-school students have been fired from their high school because they did the gesture, some people lost their job because they posted pics of them doing the gesture on fb, some sionist-associations are making lists of names of people who did the gesture so they could be fired from their job etc... IT'S FUCING CRAZY.

And while the media and politics keep talking about this and the president having an affair, we keep having more and more unemployement and it's still a fuckin scheisse system with irresonsible politics and no fucking future.
Last edited by deprav; Jan 13, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
Hahahahahaha!

How do you set that phrase in french deppy?

Also, Bojan..as always..a master at linking. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me