Toribash
yeah, and good!! We are really active in-game and on forums. I just hope our quality of posts and how I am running the clan is looking good. I have high hopes though!

How's Vibe?

I see this last page was only posts from us xD
ikr, i've kinda not focused on the clan thread. I'm branching Vibe into other MMO's such as MC and ROTMG and Mabinogi. So i made a site for us instead that helps all of the members see each other as well ass building on the skype groups. Forums just don't get my interest enough as well as IM chats. xD
I've been working hard lately on getting a site for Vibe that can satisfy our gaming needs. It compensates for those who don't play Toribash, but play other games such as Minecraft or Realm of the Mad God, etc.. The site is here: http://vibenetwork.cf/ You're welcome to join our site!
Today (17/11/2014) at 11:10 AM (GMT) we start another Ingame Tourney.

Mod: runkido.tbm
Server: /jo monk
Prizes: 10k/5k
Maxclients: 25
Global: yes

Hope to cya there!
Dammit BBKing! i saw the global, as i was playing in Runkido... I was kinda 10 streaking or something. I saw "Running" and i was like "Nah, i don't run well."
Private Event
Only for (Monk)s and Allies of The Monastery!

Click the Picture and follow the rules..
the Reach for the Sky event seems great, i'd like to give it a try too :P hopefully i get a submission in before the end of it
I keep on going to friendly clan forums and I just see sledge XD huh sledge. Well anyways no one saw this bai
Last edited by tully3; Nov 25, 2014 at 05:10 AM.
N I C E