Toribash
About to join the event.

-

Quick suggestions here.

Art thread.
Post all your arts, from doodles to textures and anything that is related to art. This will show the creative side of our clan. Plus, we could make an event for the best own-made art, category specific (ex. Textures, avatar, clan banner, logo) with random prizes. ;) Could encourage artsy Players to join our clan.

Donations.
Donating 10 TC everyday to the Monastery bank will help the clan money grow. So if we have 20 players, all giving 10 Tc, we could gain 200 in a day, and 6000 in a month. No forced donations, feel free to give anytime you want. ;)

Never knew why I had this suggestions.
Wish it will help.

~BDS
Last edited by Samuel; Jun 9, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Hey Sam. I think the donation of 10 tc a day would help, but i dont think an art thread would be practical. You can just post art stuff here so we can see it. And, I have been planning on holding a clan art event, but maybe not immediately after the Monk Parkour event.
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Jun 9, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
Heart of Gold
hi hello..
of course I d'like to have more threads for our clan.. art-thread, event--thread, off-topic, replay-thread, war-thread.. and so on. but for that we need our own board.. and we just get a own board if we are a offical clan for at least 6 months - and the price for it is also 50k.

that means:
-we need to do more clan wars and reach a better rank.
-we also need more tc.. but thats not a big problem.
(as i said in another post.. play tourneys and spend the TC to the clan. also feel free to spend 10 TC every day.. but I dont want it as a rule right now.
'cause what should I do with the novices who dont pay it?)

thats really good ideas BDS.. as B4CK said.. we will do an art-event soon.
and please post your art. im very interested in your talents.
Last edited by BBKing; Jun 9, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
I guess it will be hard for me to work on my "New" entry. Since school just started today. Have to focus on my studies now. So.... I'll see you guys in-game when I have a free time. 9th grade is tough. So... yeah. See ya guys soon.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
see ya soon though. I hope you'll be able to finish your new entry, but to be honest, your first entry was good.
Heart of Gold
Thnx B4CK. Yeah, I hope I could, but I have a tough sched. and our dismissal is at 4:00pm. Such a head ache.....
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.