Toribash
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Improvement

Though, why were you removed from elite?

Well I posted a useless post.I guess [elite] is strict.I posted ^I second that.
MYI I was a blue belt for gods sake.Its been what 4 months?
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Josemi, unless you can give me a good reason why we should accept you then you will be outright denied.
We kicked you for a reason. Elite kicked you as well.
Maybe clans are not for you.
whoa... xenmas woke up again good work josemi!

I think we should give him a chanse... I mean his post looked more mature than they was a while ago... perhaps he has became better
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Sorry Loje when Xenmas said that I thought I was rejected on the spot.I guess I will re-apply again at a later time.
xenmas doesnt make all the desitions on his own. if the council decides something other than what he said then what he said wont count.

now I would want to know by the other members of pandora if you think Josemi has stepped up a bit and become a bit more mature and deserves another chanse here in pandora or if you think he doesnt deserve to be in the clan...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I agree with loje even though i don't know this josemi, but i think his posts has been improved from his posts before he was kicked
oh gods it almost sounds like we're shopping for new clothes when it comes to talking about recruits
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Still a no on josemi/retret/kolton77/whatever. You still aren't capable.

@Loje: I'm with Xenmas, as always. Xenmas makes wise choices, though he still needs the rest of the council to agree with him.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I don't see any improvement in his post quality and he was kicked from Elite for spamming.
We kicked him from Pandora.
Do we really want Elites sloppy thirds?
Yes it is true that I was kicked for elite for spamming.I spammed a bit to much and got kicked.I really thought about that but I guess it doesn't matter.I would agree with Xenmas if I was anyone I have done stupid things and I deserve to not have a 2nd chance but I have changed a bit you could say.
//[invade]\\
Last edited by josemi; Oct 17, 2009 at 06:19 PM.