Toribash
Hello members of Metal I'm Lewis I am posting this app because I have been inactive the past few weeks and I would like to get back into toribash so hopefully a clan will motivate me anyway I'm 15 years old and I'm from Wales, I speak no Welsh though so English is my main language.

I am 9th dan black belt, I have never brought qi and I think some of you have been in past clans with me not sure if anyone remembers me don't blame them I had a pretty bad rep about a year ago lets just say I wasn't the brightest of people back then.. I have learnt from my mistakes and I'm ready to settle down in a clan.
I think I'm good in aikido and aikidobigdojo I do like playing rk mma from time to time as well.
I have played aikido for most of my time on toribash I say over half of my wins are from aikido and then theres the mods I am not that good at.. so I tried judo and I just didn't like it found it was a mod based on luck but that could just be me. I tried wushu and found myself running away from the players instead of fighting them not that I like running away just the gravity is all spacey and I'm not used to that I have never really tried ninjitsu bet its fun though.

I have no skills in art vid making or marketing but I do like to go ingame and fight if that counts as a skill? don't think it does though so yeah I'm pretty useless, I plan on fighting in those tc servers where you get tc for winning the final thingy? Yeah its been awhile :/
I like wars only thing I'm good at is fighting so what better way to help a clan than war? You have warring under control though ha.

And about my replays I don't make replays at all but I will work on it and try figuring this out because I don't have a clue on how to upload them.. but if you would like to come ingame with me some time I will try and answer some questions you may have?
I will probably add more stuff on to the app as time goes by..

I hope you like my app if not then its all good but maybe you will see something in me who knows?

How to post replays

Yes from me you seem like a nice person and I feel like we can benefit from claiming your soul as ours >:^D

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
I think i remember you ~YES
wtf windows are those ghou!

Gou* Windows XP!

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Well that lewis is a rude kid exactly.
I wont be in one clan with that kind of person.
Just to let you know.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█