Toribash
^Jet, I prefer the title Syrupy Inquisitor, and I'm much happier when a simple search doesn't turn up large glaring problems. Speaking of which:

Rey2key isn't that interested in us. Applied to another clan at the same time.
Plus, he's currently in clan Zero, he just joined there a few days ago and is voting on applicants entering [Zero]. I call big fat troll on this one.
Applicants please remember you do not win the game by joining all the clans.
Last edited by 1handclap; Jun 26, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
Well for starters you need one member to support your application to CW, see first page. Generally we ask a few questions, and if the applicant seems reasonable Powas or one of the Waffle Council Members will place the applicant up for consideration in the Oven of Corruption. If you survive the baking process you come out a fluffy and sweet waffle...if not a smoking black crisp. The batter of some applicants is not even worth placing in the oven. You can't make a waffle out of a turd, no matter how long you bake it.
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Well for starters you need one member to support your application to CW, see first page. Generally we ask a few questions, and if the applicant seems reasonable Powas or one of the Waffle Council Members will place the applicant up for consideration in the Oven of Corruption. If you survive the baking process you come out a fluffy and sweet waffle...if not a smoking black crisp. The batter of some applicants is not even worth placing in the oven. You can't make a waffle out of a turd, no matter how long you bake it.

You're my fucking hero 1handclap.

But yeah that's basically it
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
If you survive the baking process you come out a fluffy and sweet waffle...if not a smoking black crisp. The batter of some applicants is not even worth placing in the oven. You can't make a waffle out of a turd, no matter how long you bake it.

What's wrong with being a crispy, black, waffle, hmm??

Kilcreed

Nah, jk.

And yes you can make a waffle out of turd. I've acheived it before. But warning: If one does attempt to make turd waffle; not the best tasting thing in the world...
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!