fighe hello, well I try to go Many times, new question
"I can join?
Savene good as my English is bad, use traductor
well I'm from Argentina
zone: GM 3
Master belt -i am
I want to join because I like alpha and is a respected clan that respect I like
play aikido, judo, judofrac, aikidobd, greyk, everything related to aikido

what I notice is that the alpha clan is very respectable but not very active, I mean when I go to your forum seems dead the last thread are very old

PD:jejej xD

Since we are a wushu oriented clan, it'd be better if you liked mods like wushu, lenshu and ninjutsu etc I think.
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Since we are a wushu oriented clan, it'd be better if you liked mods like wushu, lenshu and ninjutsu etc I think.

lenshu game, but they must be more open not only what you like, aikido is a nice mod
could make a expecion, reject me for not playing wushu
xD ! I like everything about aikido, and I never really got encerio with wushu,but
the vezes it seemed to me a mod I played hard and more complicated than aikido, and then stop playing, if I have to learn for enter the clan is well, finally after all I am the one who wants to enter.
game much judo tc qi and am not a person who trades
I work to play to make friends and win tc xD
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Everyone in Alpha likes wushu. Alpha is pretty much a wushu orgy. If you want to join Alpha, you should learn to love wushu. If you can't, then alpha is not for you.
[A L P H A]
Everyone in Alpha likes wushu. Alpha is pretty much a wushu orgy. If you want to join Alpha, you should learn to love wushu. If you can't, then alpha is not for you.

but I can be a member of the clan? if they accept me inspire me to play please
start playing wushu !!1

:I

Not at this stage. We'll think about it if you impress us in wushu.

so that it is so difficult to say If !!!
good I am training in wushu,when this preparation, warning ! XD

Well i think i cant enter cuz im green belt but i play the game twice a day and my fav mod is classic but i play wushu...... well im just saying id like to enter but i think you dont let me in
Im Edsonmilan, Im blue belt, I love wushu, i play toribash 2 time a day in wushu semi-pro, I would like to join because i would like to play with masters of wushu and i think i can increase my skills in wushu in this clan ( i like judo to)
Last edited by Edsonmilan; Apr 17, 2010 at 02:03 AM.