Ranking
MYI: all replays look good to me. the split was kind of... well off. Something about it didn't look right. That is all.

Nuramon: less grab, more relax, and itd be a definite yes. Right now Im not so sure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yes i know i'm not that good at body splits.but i'm good at madmans and decaps.so is it a "Yes" from you?
You're persistent MYI, I'll give you that.

I've had a look over your replays and they're pretty good, a bit grab heavy in places but definitely showing potential. Plus, if you're going to be this active in all of the ORMO threads, that'd be ace. If no-one voices any opinion to the contrary, I'm going to say you're in, congrats.
there some more
Attached Files
#sp - a little madman.rpl (127.5 KB, 11 views)
#sp 11th punch boom hit.rpl (91.7 KB, 9 views)
#360 mad man.rpl (99.8 KB, 12 views)
#7th punch boom hit.rpl (93.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by exbattle; May 2, 2009 at 06:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
lol I want to be one of you guys too

Can I like... Post my replay's tomorrow? [1:15 am now] I'm a bit nervous you might not accept me but here's some replay's to show you.

EDIT: I'll be showing about 3 more tomorrow

Post here then. Post one madman one split and one decap. Not more not less.

The leaders will rate them and decide if you are in.

can it be one all together? lol
Attached Files
Ard_replay_The_punching_bag.rpl (106.8 KB, 11 views)
Ard_replay_Firing_Fist.rpl (82.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Virtue; May 2, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Here is my Application :3

Decap

Split

Madman

^Pretty grabby i know :| want another one?
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
exbattle: Please choose one madman replay that you want to be judged upon. If everyone else started posting 4 madmans, our work would become very difficult indeed. Nevertheless, looking good so far, fix that up and you very well could get in.

Ardgevald: As Magix stated, you need 3 replays. So far though, it looks like you rely on grab a bit much for dismembering, a bit of nograb would be pretty cool. Also, try to come up with some original openers, the one you used in both of those looks rather Dafe-y. ;)

Nobuddie: The decap was a bit stiff and probably could've been achieved without the grab, a bit more relaxing could improve it. The split got me a bit confused, when you start to build up momentum going one way (as in your opener) try to keep your moves spinning you in that same way. It helps build up speed allowing you to achieve greater power. Tip for the madman, multiplayer openers (especially snap kick variations) don't tend to work too well when you're so close to uke. Quite a few openers in single player are only used once or twice before a new opener is invented. Experiment, you will get there. I'm afraid it'll have to be a no from me right now, keep practicing though and in a little while, I'd say that you'll have a good chance.
Last edited by Tamer0; May 2, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
ill go with this
Attached Files
#air mad man.rpl (103.6 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?