Endurance Onslaught 6.0
thanks for putting me up there guys. RA was a blast to be in, and Im glad to see things smoothed out for you.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hello
Hello, [RelaxAll]

I was wondering if I could apply to join [RelaxAll], I dont know if this clan is invite only or if i can join (i dont even know if i am allowed to post on this forum) but If i am allowed to apply then if you have an app form i guess i could fill it out, sorry for bothering you.
Originally Posted by jg101 View Post
Hello, [RelaxAll]

I was wondering if I could apply to join [RelaxAll], I dont know if this clan is invite only or if i can join (i dont even know if i am allowed to post on this forum) but If i am allowed to apply then if you have an app form i guess i could fill it out, sorry for bothering you.

The best way to join ra is sending pms to his members. Do not forget anyone, send 'em your application, be nice. Also multiple pms catch their attention, they show that you're really interested. Your chances of getting in will grow proportionally to teh number of pms you'll send, the more the better.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Jg101 : RelaxAll is currently not going to accept you, but this clan called [Alpha] is better suited to newer players. I suggest pming all of their members. Maldiluna is leader, and would appreciate multiple pms.
Updated. Also

i hate u.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]