Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Find promising players? Let us know!
Okay guys, now that we are invite only we need to be always watchful of potential members, lest our clan cease growth all together. So if you see somebody you think is promising, write their name down and PM it to me. Every few days i will PM the updated list around to everyone in the clan and have people respond and tell me what they think of the people on the list. Also, i will forward the people we are watching to the other leaders immediately.
BNW who was that guy you were playing with while i was speced who was pretty good?
and Im very sorry for my rude posts earlier Hiding
Don't worry about it damasta. And whoops, I meant to close this thread. BNW can send PM's, I don't want this to become the "plz recruit me" thread
school is is session D= it starts today. *takes a shitload of c4* and it ends today.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
school is is session D= it starts today. *takes a shitload of c4* and it ends today.

Loll then instead of school you'd be in juvie. Even better than school XD(sarcasm if you couldnt tell already) Ya my school started too. The only good thing about school startiing is that college football starts again and my dad has season tickets to Texas A&m home games.
i has a rock in my shoe. it made my foot bleed.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Taco did you blow up the school?

BlakNWyte: AP US History for me. Thats the AP version of our junior history class. It's supposed to be a really tough class, which sucks even mroe because I HATE social studies.

Also, did you start PoED yet?