Toribash
Hi CapainD
We (the MRT) decided to not let you in. Nether the less we wish you all the best and hope you'll find a clan you'll fit in.
Best
BBKing
Hey, Im the grolt im decided make an app.

I'm 4th black belt i love spar,and parkour.I'm make Black Flips and runs use my creativity to think of new runs and love to all without give up.I want help this clan to grow for I will be In-Forum all day ...

My,real name is Alan Everyone calls me Alanzy ...
and a very ugly name I know that.I have many friends who have registered in Monastery.But left over time.I know how to speak many languages.Espanhol, Brazil, Chinese (I'm still learning), and Argentina.I am always online to help.
Q I liked the Tag.Me draw more visitors to come to this clan.
I really enjoyed this clan and want to be recruited.WARNING am alt
my old clans were the (Ultra) [elite] and (fish) I was banned

I'm posting really old replays. After my inactivity I made some replays but my laptop broke, so I had to buy a new one and lost everything. I managed to rescue some that I had posted in my replay thread.

I think the "Lews.RPL"(Ping timed out) my friend went is a replay I made for one of your events, and the last file is the mod for the skating replay.

The reason why I want to join this clan is because I still remember how the pros where in this clan like Timmy. I always wanted to be in a clan full of really great aikido and other mod players because I thought I could get more experience out of it and get to be friends with this people.

The reason why I want to join this clan is because I still remember how the pros where in this clan like .
Anyways I cant say I can provide much for this great clan that already has ingame skill and forum experience.

thanks read my app!
Hi Grolt

The MRT decided not to let you in at this time. Feel free to try and apply again in a few weeks.
We hope you'll find a clan where you fit in!

Good Luck
Gunkman
Last edited by Kore; Jan 21, 2016 at 07:55 AM.

Hello, my name is nir5566
Best Game Mods : ABD , Aikido , Boxshumushu , Mushu.
what make me monk:im like help pepole its do to me so much fun
what can i add this clan : to more win and funny stuf and just fun
clan history:TEKKEN,JackAzz
Attached Files
mushu.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
mushu2.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
yesssss.rpl (156.8 KB, 1 views)
Hi nir5566

The MRT decided that your app doesnt really meet the requirements of out recruitment. Please read over the opening Page and feel free to apply again in a few weeks

Good Luck
Gunkman

hello, im nir5566
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. Monk

REPLAYS
Attached Files
mushu.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
mushu2.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
yesssss.rpl (156.8 KB, 1 views)
wow.rpl (57.6 KB, 1 views)
yo im simon i want to join monk. im 20 years old and i like toribash. i have played toribash for a long time. im good at wushu.

what makes me a monk? i like to medidate and stuff. im good at moving at high speeds in combat. im active. im cool.

what can i bring to this clan? im active. im cool.

gmt+1

i have been the leaders in some clans before and they all died i have never been in a official clan for a long time.
Attached Files
dragon spar.rpl (491.1 KB, 3 views)
happy.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
xD.rpl (90.9 KB, 2 views)
Hi, Simon. Your app does not meet the requirements of a valid Monastery application. Please read the OP through and try again in a few weeks.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen