Toribash
I'm not link8 if that's what you mean.

Edit: I know the original Link too, but I'm not him.
Last edited by Link; Feb 13, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Nah not link8, probably this 'original link' you said that I know.

But yeah, in the meantime drop into #claninq and get to know our members etc if you aren't already.
Last edited by eightah; Feb 13, 2015 at 07:52 PM.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Nah not link8, probably this 'original link' you said that I know.

But yeah, anyway I'll post your app in our private board for us to discuss, in the meantime drop into #claninq and get to know our members etc if you aren't already.

Will do. I will be more active on irc in a few hours, considering Im going back to school in 10 minutes. Can't wait.
-Link, You quit Electric yesterday, mind explaining?
I know you said
I was previously a member of [Electric] for about 5+ months until deciding to continue my miraculous adventure of toribash and ended up here, looking for a good clan I can be with for, hopefully, years to come.

But would you mind explaining what reason(s) you had that made you choose to quit?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Electric is inactive. I was planning on quitting it for awhile now, but I just didn't get to it until now. Needed to say goodbye and all. I have looked into Inq about a couple weeks ago and I decided to apply.

Il be in irc in a half an hour. Phone is dying. :<
Last edited by Link; Feb 13, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
All current applicants are denied.

-Link, feel free to PM me if you'd like an explanation as to why you were denied.
Hello fellow lads of Inq.
I was told by LK that I should apply (which I was already interested in), so here I am.

Intro: To start things off, my name's Pablo (Paul). I'm a Puerto-rican dude who enjoys hanging around with nice people in a game community. My GMT is GMT-5, and I live in NY. You can contact me through mail as well here. I can fluently type and understand both English and Spanish (native language).
Who am I in the virtual world?: I (try to) tend to be a helpful and supportive user in the forums, and enjoy helping others in their needs. I chill in the IRC most of the day, and have pretty good activity overall. My activity ranges from 1-2 hours, which consists of lurking and chatting with other fellow users.
Clan Info: I've been in 3 clans up-to-date; the list includes (chronological order) Beta, Ascend, and Metal. My reasons as to why I left are as follows:
• Beta - The user-friendly group simply collapsed; Didn't have my aims in the community as clear as I have them at the moment.
• Ascend - I had my periods of inactivity as well as the clan, left to explore the other sides of the community.
• Metal - It wasn't the same it had been when I joined. I could include more, but I'll leave that to PM if any of you are interested.
Who do I know?: (Well, by "know" I mean I have seen you around or even chatted with you once or twice) I have had some chats with LK as well as with Creati0n, Goughy, Tuna, Dooby and Toxic.
What do I bring into play?: A friendly and active friend to be with you guys, and a new member into the family.
Why do I want to join?: You guys are a nice bunch which I believe I could fit in perfectly, and I truly enjoy hanging around with you guys.
Hobbies outside TB: My hobbies include skateboarding, football (soccer for the U.S guys), tennis, reading and doodling to pass the time. And of course, gaming. Researching good music is also exciting and interesting at times.

That's all relevant to this application,
Thanks in advance for reading lads.
Last edited by nerti; Feb 22, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
Modo Bestia
lol no one posted saying nerti got accepted.

PointZero pls, write an actual application next time. Denizled.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang