Toribash
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
shaco blinks with his stealth gl finding him/catching him

Hey guys, what'd I miss?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post

Hey guys, what'd I miss?

must have lots of luck w/ your placment

or 9001 gold to burn on wards
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Eh, even with oracle, shaco can still rack up the damage on others and still escape with ease. ghost and decieve work great together, even if you can be seen. Using hallucinate with it might not affect smarter players, but still be a slight annoyance which might just be enough to escape with.

Also today I had an epic game with shaco, lume was there, 1 triple kill and I ended up backdooring both turrets and their nexus to win. went 15/4/10.

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Eh, even with oracle, shaco can still rack up the damage on others and still escape with ease. ghost and decieve work great together, even if you can be seen. Using hallucinate with it might not affect smarter players, but still be a slight annoyance which might just be enough to escape with.

Also today I had an epic game with shaco, lume was there, 1 triple kill and I ended up backdooring both turrets and their nexus to win. went 15/4/10.

Yeah, too bad you ended up getting off the match after D:

Something about your computer might overheat?
I bet you guys didn't know that the best Shaco build right now is all sunfire capes. Suntank shaco gets double the Sunfire AOE, since the ones from his clone stack, deceives around you, and then roasts you to death.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WHAT THE HELL, brb playing that...
Imma be possibly playing a ton of games, hit up loliser if you want to play
Last edited by Chickenpox; Jun 12, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
I bet you guys didn't know that the best Shaco build right now is all sunfire capes. Suntank shaco gets double the Sunfire AOE, since the ones from his clone stack, deceives around you, and then roasts you to death.

I actually did know about that build, but I didn't know it was the "best"

I'll have to try it some time, but probably with like 5 sunfires and boots of mobility

and yeah, I got off because my laptop can/will overheat after about ~4 games straight, it did actually overheat later that day. God I really need a laptop cooler pad thing.