Toribash
I am trying to get better at parkour. so heres 1 parkour replay (With Keyframes), and a "Failed" parkour replay.
Attached Files
#Parkour - 1.rpl (170.8 KB, 8 views)
#Tricking - Spinny.rpl (136.9 KB, 7 views)
Come join the [Modding Community]
Hey, NiceKe! I edited the landing. I also made a different flip I think looked cool...
PS: I feel that you could make an epic long tricking replay out of this
Attached Files
NiceKe flip.rpl (106.5 KB, 7 views)
Edit with run.rpl (87.3 KB, 5 views)
Name:Isak
Date of birth:06/11/97
GMT:GMT:+0:00
Primary language:Icelandic
Secondary language:English
Belt:Yellow
Alternate accounts:Nope
Preffered mods:Xspar
Previous clans:None
Biography:Well I'm a relatively new player to the online community but I did play free play for a long long time and I almost only play Xspar because its the thing I enjoy most about the game because it focuses on the realism of the movements and the flow instead of rugged in your face out of nowhere kick in the face.
EMAIL:isakroland1997@gmail.com
Why you want to join:I wanna join because you guys have a community of good and kind players that I would like to be a part of. And not to mention I've played with a couple of you and you always seem friendly and helpful when someone isn't quite sure what they're doing.
Thats the reason why I want to join your clan.
Attached Files
Spar with Niceke.rpl (642.8 KB, 9 views)
Spar(roarsky).rpl (366.8 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Roarsky View Post
Name:Isak
Date of birth:06/11/97
GMT:GMT:+0:00
Primary language:Icelandic
Secondary language:English
Belt:Yellow
Alternate accounts:Nope
Preffered mods:Xspar
Previous clans:None
Biography:Well I'm a relatively new player to the online community but I did play free play for a long long time and I almost only play Xspar because its the thing I enjoy most about the game because it focuses on the realism of the movements and the flow instead of rugged in your face out of nowhere kick in the face.
EMAIL:isakroland1997@gmail.com
Why you want to join:I wanna join because you guys have a community of good and kind players that I would like to be a part of. And not to mention I've played with a couple of you and you always seem friendly and helpful when someone isn't quite sure what they're doing.
Thats the reason why I want to join your clan.

Eh buddy i could invite you, but your skills doesnt reach overall.
Free Style Sparrer
Aight your point is taken I'll come back once I've practiced more and gotten better.
Thank you for answering my application so swiftly though.
Hey guys Haven't seen this thread in a while. Here is 2 spars that I recently finished.
Attached Files
Omega-Spar with eazy #8.rpl (594.1 KB, 7 views)
Omega-Spar with ello #1.rpl (527.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by omega90; Nov 10, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
|SP||MP|
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
Hey guys Haven't seen this thread in a while. Here is 2 spars that I recently finished.

Nice to see you again. Those spars are awesome!
Come join the [Modding Community]
Here are my edits to your edits of my edits...
I couldn't manage a cork from your replay, Orannium, but I did something pretty cool...
Attached Files