Toribash
I'm resigning Parrot. I know I have been here like what... 2 - 3 days but it just doesn't feel right for me mainly because I see none of you guys online (timezones maybe) and also I feel like I don't belong here. I don't know any of you except don and pwn and that makes it easier not only for me but for Parrot as well. A member that doesn't feel right to stay cannot help reviving the clan and will only drag it down. That's how I feel anyway about everything and I'm sorry I wasted your time and roster space. Peace and no hard feelings!
-----
Good luck with everything,
vorDo!
well i didnt even see you post on the forums at all 0.0
but we are sad to see you go
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Clan revival? Wut? Clan has been revived for a few good months now. :P
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
ohwell cheers bro... also i agree this clan was revived awhile ago, although i think we should kick the members who have been inactive for a long period of time without a valid excuse
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
i was looking through the list of members and just generally going through our forums and i think we could clean things up abit?
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Originally Posted by Malungu View Post
i was looking through the list of members and just generally going through our forums and i think we could clean things up abit?

yeah there are threads that havn't been used in ages, and lots of spam. LOTS
Last edited by up2u; Mar 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Well unfortunately when i tidy things up i'm considered a fucking tyrant.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?