Toribash
So. i just woke up, and puked. while hitting my already messed up / sprained arm on my wall trying to run to the bathroom. ( I slept on it horribly wrong.) what else. my mom went grocery shopping and bought me CapriSun. I later had a talk with her about how little juice is actually in the little pouch and tough her to save money . and now i'm watching the news. looks like someone got raped. to normal.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 25, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
I live an hour from the beach, still funnnnnn
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Clow View Post
It is for me, i live relatively far away from the ocean so It's a pretty big deal when I can get a chance to drive down.

I cant imagine that man, I don't even like the beach.
Why
Back?
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
So. i just woke up, and puked. while hitting my already messed up / sprained arm on my wall trying to run to the bathroom. ( I slept on it horribly wrong.) what else. my mom went grocery shopping and bought me CapriSun. I later had a talk with her about how little juice is actually in the little pouch and tough her to save money . and now i'm watching the news. looks like someone got raped. to normal.

You're sick?

What happened to your arm? :S
Why
Back?
I'm GAY
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
I'm GAY

Well, you do like men..
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Dumbass doesn't know how to shoot up heroin
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I have never been to a beach.. ;_;
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~