yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I forgive u. You showed respect after the war was over, and for that i commend you
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
The circumstances don't call for another moderator. Both of the other leaders are on vacation.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I was bullied in school by one guy... Heh, ancient history, old memories :}... So, one day I said to myself: Shit, either he or me, I'm gonna fight and if he kills me at least I wont be scared all the time.. So next day was: Motherfucker! BAM! CRASH! BASH! I was all black and blue. Went home thinking: Nice, he's gonna fuck me from now on even more... That evening someone is ringing, my mom answers. And its HIM! I was, WTF?!!! He said the same thing like Devil1. We went outside, talked and joked about our fight. Handshake...
He became one of my best friends. Even guarded me later from some other folks.

The point of this story is: Life is strange.
This is a true step toward future friends and the good old sensation of diplomacy.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I was bullied in school by one guy... Heh, ancient history, old memories :}... So, one day I said to myself: Shit, either he or me, I'm gonna fight and if he kills me at least I wont be scared all the time.. So next day was: Motherfucker! BAM! CRASH! BASH! I was all black and blue. Went home thinking: Nice, he's gonna fuck me from now on even more... That evening someone is ringing, my mom answers. And its HIM! I was, WTF?!!! He said the same thing like Devil1. We went outside, talked and joked about our fight. Handshake...
He became one of my best friends. Even guarded me later from some other folks.

The point of this story is: Life is strange.

no fighting solves disputes. my neighbor hood u got a problem with some one. fight it out afterwards shake hands like a real man and move on
What would you guys do without me? Hahaha, jk.

The joke is without me here there would be massive mutiny and chants of "New moderator! New moderator!" xD This is also a joke.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
^ It's not squirrel.

stfu about my prairie dog
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Maybe they building Toribash MMO? 3D world like WOW where ppl walk around and enter tournaments, sell equipments and stuff...

that would be cool