Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Did you guys finally died in the storm.of Xavior?

Nah, but I'm anxiously waiting for it. This way I won't have to study.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Do you live like the hobbits? Earthhole or something?
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Well it hit Poland quite hard but here in my town It wasn't so bad. It was blowing pretty hard but nothing more, there were few blackouts in town but noone of them hit me directly. According to media there was one accident because the tree had fallen onto moving car, tho it ended up in minor injuries. I'm sick so I sit at home when I was going to visit doctor and saw that wind I just took car so 0 fucks given.

jk in poland there are no houses. We live in caves so storm had nothing to destroy.

Actually it did even help in JtanK's shithole
http://ze-swiata.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/a1.jpg here's map of pollution before and after storm.

On normal day in jtank's shitty town you can eat coal just by breathing: http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/27/3b/c4/z12860199Q.jpg
Last edited by shadowelf; Dec 8, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
derp
Caves .. I guessed so, seriously. But the storm wasn't that hard, that's true.

WikiLeaks released a pic showing Jtank how he faced the storm

JT

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hahahaha, fucking lol'd. Is it your drawing?

[re] | #Polska
Ofcourse. Leaked by Julian Assange. Next one in progress

Hey guys, here comes an edit. Do you guys have a hint for some creative stuff for my android honescreen? I would like to see pictures too, if you lazy creepers are able to do so

Shado'elf caught on tape
Out of his cave
Leaked and shared
Yes I dared

Last edited by Aikanaro; Dec 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
fug yeah outta cave

By the way, I feel like I'm totally overdosing caffeine right now. Felt this especially badly today, when I had a near-death experience after maths lecture, I was having my second coffee and each drop of it felt like life flowing back into my body. Duh.
So far on my worst day I'd had 5 coffees and an energy drink. Who the hell knows what will happen when the exams come. Lol.

[re] | #Polska