Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Shitty as usual. An little(Really bad) headache called Migraine.
Last edited by WaterGuard; Oct 3, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
"I've tried being normal once,worst two minutes of my life."
Originally Posted by NAXW977 View Post
Hey guys im going to be Inactive for like 8 month because I'm going to a training camp in Russia for the gifted so bye♧.

Cya dude, good luck

Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Hope you get better, i haven't been feeling that well lately either.
Topic! favorite vocalist on youtube, reason why, some of his/her work.

Hope you guys get better soon.

NateWantsToBattle, because he makes punk rock songs about video games, why wouldnt you listen to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuwBTqUaug
PKRitz
Thanks mang, also he sounds pretty cool, i don't link much punk rock but he seems okay, oh and i saw i these guys a day ago or so and thought they were okay, haven't checked into there music that much, oh and good night guys, i'll be up early tomorrow.
I love to listen to NCS. Since i more likely play Fast-Paced games like CS:GO and Interstellar Marines. So. My most favourite is Rahizel's one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBx...ex=295&list=WL
"I've tried being normal once,worst two minutes of my life."
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Sup doods

heyo, you should join our discord chat
and apply to lucky
how're you folks today, you guys should get runescape so i can play with you. ;(
got a good picture of my dog as my avvy now, if you're curious about what type of dog she is she's a belgian malanoi.
and good job water! good luck on your other cs ranks.
Last edited by BigDog; Oct 5, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Hola everyone, I'm back (for the 100th time). I'm going to be more active I promise, since I got to platinum on League Of Legends. I'll be on once I get the items I need . By the way if you're good at making head textures go to the request page on art and go to my thread.