Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alienware of course, but if apple is out of the price range, Alienware will be miles away.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Alienware ... makes me randy.

If you've got a ton of cash to burn, I suggest you buy Alienware instead of literally burning a perfectly good pile of cash.
fl0w
It did, and it was. Lots of well known Toribashers joined the old Oblv server and it became a hub for all the big names.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Don't get an Apple for a gaming computer. It's unable to be upgraded and there's f**k all games you can buy for it. Steam has released a few good ones but if you want a nice variety definitely invest in a Windows OS. (I run an Apple computer and that has all my games so I'm no Windows fanboy.)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
D&D!
Your contradictory sentiments are making me randy, Zander.

Get the most bare-bones Windows 7 OS available (Home Basic, iirc) unless your computer is an Alienware chunk of smexy, which in that case you should get Windows 7 Ultimate.

I don't know about the gaming capabilities of Windows 8, so just ask somebody who does.
fl0w
True, true.

Even the big man (Oblivion, the player) himself became a regular guest at our server.
fl0w
I use a windows 8 computer now, it's pretty much windows 7, but if you just press a button it makes the desktop prettier, but in order to go online, and stuff you need to go to the normal desktop. It's fun though.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman